Britani Knight (Paige) in FCW

knightmare

Numerous divas (following wwe departure) interviews state they were nudged into getting one for career betterment

Link?
Just google it my friend. its common knowledge. it only tends to come out following their release. i cant recall who it was got released last year because she wouldnt do sexual favours for a member of office, maybe someone else will know
So basically you haven't got a clue what you are talking about and you are just passing second or third hand information off as fact.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

19 year-old new FCW Diva Britani Knight, working as Saraya, may be held off the WWE main roster for some time because of her age. WWE has had an unofficial policy of late to not put anyone on the main roster until they turn 21. This is one of the reasons why Bo Rotundo, who is now 21, wasn't featured on the earlier seasons of NXT.

Source:Lordsofpain.net

I couldn't find her on the roster page, however i did see this guy that has the worst facial expressions ever:

http://www.fcwwrestling.info/nickrogers5.html

And this guy that looks like an upside down Sheamus, but without any muscles.

http://www.fcwwrestling.info/erickrowan1.html

19 year-old new FCW Diva Britani Knight, working as Saraya, may be held off the WWE main roster for some time because of her age. WWE has had an unofficial policy of late to not put anyone on the main roster until they turn 21. This is one of the reasons why Bo Rotundo, who is now 21, wasn't featured on the earlier seasons of NXT.

Actual source is The Wrestling Observer Newsletter.

Actual source is The Wrestling Observer Newsletter.

Not to knock her or her skills but 2 years could be a nice little time to really hone the craft (in the WWE way etc)

Archived