Britani Knight (Paige) in FCW

knightmare

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If they demand she gets cosmetics or boob job then i surely hope she takes a stand and says no. She is talented enough to not have to prostitute herself in this buisness and go make money elsewhere. Numerous divas (following wwe departure) interviews state they were nudged into getting one for career betterment

If they demand she gets cosmetics or boob job then i surely hope she takes a stand and says no. She is talented enough to not have to prostitute herself in this buisness and go make money elsewhere.

She's definitely talented, but... where could she go make money?
TNA? I think she'll do well for herself in FCW, I just hope she doesn't feel she has to bleach her hair and get a boob job just to get ahead (Woyzeck, I'll open that up to you for a Carry On style spot of innuendo).

• Paid Members

TNA? I think she'll do well for herself in FCW, I just hope she doesn't feel she has to bleach her hair and get a boob job just to get ahead.

WWE are rumored to be running a "get ahead? Give a-head!" programme. There are probably posters up in most employee areas, with John Laurinatis crooking a finger and pointing to his office door, and Arn Anderson making suggestive "cat bath" gestures.

Numerous divas (following wwe departure) interviews state they were nudged into getting one for career betterment

Link?
Just google it my friend. its common knowledge. it only tends to come out following their release. i cant recall who it was got released last year because she wouldnt do sexual favours for a member of office, maybe someone else will know

• Moderators

If somebody got released for not carrying out sexual favours, I'd imagine we'd know in a huge way. The whole world would. Court cases, Fox News expose specials, the whole nine. Look at 1992, when nothing of the sort actually happened but Murray Hodgson got his big lying face on Donahue having a go at Vince McMahon anyway. If there was a sexual harrassment scandal in WWE, we'd know.Rumour is that someone's sucking cock to still be there (someone said Rosa Mendes), but that could well be bollocks.

For a UK wrestler to be in WWE developmental at age 19 is a phenomenal achievement. Is this the youngest UK wrestler to have a WWE contract? Also in the most respectful way put me down as someone who thinks she's hot.

Numerous divas (following wwe departure) interviews state they were nudged into getting one for career betterment

Link?
Just google it my friend. its common knowledge. it only tends to come out following their release. i cant recall who it was got released last year because she wouldnt do sexual favours for a member of office, maybe someone else will know
So basically you haven't got a clue what you are talking about and you are just passing second or third hand information off as fact.

Archived