Britani Knight (Paige) in FCW

knightmare

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
What odds can I get on CM Punk nailing her within a month of her being called up to the main roster?

I'll give you 18/1. The odds have lengthened from 14/1 because he's clearly after Rihanna at the moment judging by his Chris Brown tweets.

And if he can't get Rihanna, he can just settle for boffing Alicia Fox! Perfect.

Whats the odds on Punk catching an STD then?

I'd assume he's the one giving them out, he's like a fucking sailor or something.

Fucking hell, Sev, calm down. Plenty of other threads you can go and get angry in whilst at the same time you might actually be interested. Call me old fashioned but I find going into threads you are not interested in with the sole purpose of ranting at someone a bit... you know... pointless?

• Paid Members
Fucking hell, Sev, calm down. Plenty of other threads you can go and get angry in whilst at the same time you might actually be interested. Call me old fashioned but I find going into threads you are not interested in with the sole purpose of ranting at someone a bit... you know... pointless?

This issue was resolved nearly 3 weeks ago, why are you still fucking moaning about it now?

Archived