Britani Knight (Paige) in FCW

knightmare

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Serious question - has there ever been any interest shown in the rest of the Knight family from FCW?

Obviously you're quite used to working together in the past, and wondered if there'd ever been any movement on that, or if Britani's out there on her own now as the future.

Zak apparently had try-outs with Britani and did work in a Handicap match vs The Big Show at the last set of tapings [making his WWE TV debut before his sister].

As much as I love The Hooligans, sadly Zebra's record would probably prohibit him from getting a contract.

That Gladiator woman who looks awful now lost her deal because she couldn't get a visa, didn't she?

Yes, I believe so.

• 2 weeks later...

How similar is that to her real voice? It's like she's trying to do a posh accent but can't hold it for certain words. Seems really similar to Katie Lea Burchill as well, I'm guessing there's someone in charge in WWE developmental who has a specific idea of what a British diva should be.

• Paid Members
How similar is that to her real voice? It's like she's trying to do a posh accent but can't hold it for certain words.

The word "excited" very early on is, as we say in these parts, proper Norfolk...

she showed more character and personality in 50 seconds without looking at the camera than most of the divas have over the last several years, many of them having been in prominent positionson TV

Archived