Britani Knight (Paige) in FCW

knightmare

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

Who said they weren't pleased for her?

They just said that she would probably cheat on or split up with her long distance boyfriend. Which is true 90% of the time in any kinda situation where one of you go off to start some exciting new life and the other person is left behind.

It happens with every girl her age that goes off to Uni with a longterm boyfriend back home and this is no different.

As interesting as the hypothetical sex life of a 19 year old over the other side of the world is, any updates on Paige? I take it shes either managing Seth Rollins or about to start doing so. She has to do something for the next two years (WWE won't bring her up untill she's 21, same reason Husky Haris's bro hasn't been called up)

The response i would expect from kids on keyboards who have to wank over somebody else having sex, because they get none themselves. Why cant people be pleased for a young women making their way in life and believe me its a long hard road at any age let alone 19 years old.

Is wanking over somebody else having sex only allow if you're not getting any?

I really should've been told this years ago.

A tremendous amount of pleased-at-the-smell-of-your-own-farts trolling up in here.

Innit, unless they are asking for a friend

So Ricky's been posting in this thread, right? Is he the kind of guy who'd get violent with some dude who posted a sleazy Sid James-style comment about his daughter?

Asking for a friend.

Or at least lez off together.

Typed that for a friend.

Ricky come on mate. Don't get tied into bickering in this thread.Its your daughter,yes,but even if you are right,you are going to be wrong in the eyes of some of the posters on here. threads with the type of negative slant that this one has will only bring you down.

The people that you are arguing with,have no interest in whether or not they are right....They just love the confrontation! Dont give them the thrill of the argument.

Be proud of Britani and leave the haters to hate.

• Moderators
Ricky come on mate. Don't get tied into bickering in this thread.Its your daughter,yes,but even if you are right,you are going to be wrong in the eyes of some of the posters on here. threads with the type of negative slant that this one has will only bring you down.

The people that you are arguing with,have no interest in whether or not they are right....They just love the confrontation! Dont give them the thrill of the argument.

Be proud of Britani and leave the haters to hate.

Hark at Mr. "the default UKFF font's not good enough for me!"

La-di-da!

• Moderators

Don't listen to him, bootcleaner. Be proud of your font and fuck the haters.

I thought Ricky was having a laugh with everyone. When did that change?

Probably some time around when they started talking about his daughter really crudely. There's a line when you're talking about someone's family..

I get what you're saying, mate, but I have to give some support to Ricky here. I mean, if it was my girl being talked about I'd have every urge to go around to the people's houses and get a bit violent.

People need to realize that Ricky is seeing it that people are talking about his young daughter and saying she's going to be fucking around FCW to get ahead rather then using her god-given skills. From what the internet community are saying she can't wait to jump on Undertaker's cock just to get a spot on the dark show! I doubt that's good for his mental health or her confidence!

Girls will be girls as much as boys will be boys, I suppose, but don't make the fucking dads think about it.

Archived