Britani Knight (Paige) in FCW

knightmare

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
See her family are unintentionally screwing things up for her on Twitter with a campaign for her to be on the main roster.

She's been in FCW two weeks.

WWE have a policy that they don't bring anyone up before they are 21 anyway.

If that's true then that could definitely do more harm than good I'm afraid to say. I can appreciate they're proud of Britani, but it's up to her now and her actions as to how she progresses in WWE. WWE aren't going to give in to peer pressure from a corner of Twitter on who they call to their main roster.

See her family are unintentionally screwing things up for her on Twitter with a campaign for her to be on the main roster.

She's been in FCW two weeks.

WWE have a policy that they don't bring anyone up before they are 21 anyway.

If that's true then that could definitely do more harm than good I'm afraid to say. I can appreciate they're proud of Britani, but it's up to her now and her actions as to how she progresses in WWE. WWE aren't going to give in to peer pressure from a corner of Twitter on who they call to their main roster.

There's guys on the main roster getting heat over internet campaigns as we speak. I can't see WWE taking this kind of thing lightly from a new developmental talent. No matter how good or bad she may be, the fact that she has been supporting this campaigns also is just bad news waiting to happen. I do wish her all the best, but this isn't the wisest thing to do.

• 2 weeks later...

046.jpg

039.jpg

040.jpg

Nineteen year old FCW Diva Saraya (Britani Knight) acted as referee at this weekend's FCW live event for a match between FCW Queen & Divas Champion Racquel Diaz (Shaul Guerrero) and Sofia Cortez (Ivelisse Velez) vs. Audrey Maria and SmackDown's Kaitlyn.

Archived