Britani Knight (Paige) in FCW

knightmare

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I think the camera spent 90% of the time focused on Britani's arse in that match.

You have to love that quote in the clip too.

Small American Child: "Look, she shake her booty!"

Dad: "Nuttin' wrong with that"

• Paid Members
Also, she apparently got to meet Bret Hart, who was in attendance.

He (supposedly) fucked the Bella Twins when he stopped off at FCW a few years back. He only pops down for a shag, so they say. You want to watch him. If that Zebra Kid starts, dont think Bret wont get his big brother to back him up. He's got previous, old Bruce:

tve78356-19970706-1877.jpg

The lass she's wrestling is well nice. I bet Dusty Rhodes and Screamin' Norm are having a right laugh down in Florida. Even the ring announcers stunning.

He (supposedly) fucked the Bella Twins when he stopped off at FCW a few years back. He only pops down for a shag, so they say. You want to watch him. If that Zebra Kid starts, dont think Bret wont get his big brother to back him up. He's got previous, old Bruce:

tve78356-19970706-1877.jpg

The lass she's wrestling is well nice. I bet Dusty Rhodes and Screamin' Norm are having a right laugh down in Florida. Even the ring announcers stunning.

Amazing post. You

Are you her agent? Do you get paid? I'm betting the answer is 'no' to both. So what's your deal? Do you have 'women' and 'wrestling' on Google alert? Fucking loser.

Are you for real? Got nothing better to do than to pop in here and take jabs at someone who has an interest in how a talent is progessing after moving into developmental? It makes perfect sense to post and discuss something like this, its why wrestling forums exist. Jog on.

Archived