Britani Knight (Paige) in FCW

knightmare

After watching last weeks FCW I would say that the only thing that Britani needs to do is get herself a tan as she looked far to pale standing next to the other divas.

Also she needs to get rid of that dimple on her chin, apart from that her FCW debut went well.

I'm sure you would say that to Shaemus as well if he was stood in front of you

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
After watching last weeks FCW I would say that the only thing that Britani needs to do is get herself a tan as she looked far to pale standing next to the other divas.

Also she needs to get rid of that dimple on her chin, apart from that her FCW debut went well.

I dont think he gets it, Bless him.

What do you suggest, fucking Polyfilla?

Glad I'm not the only one who thought that was a daft complaint.

I don't think she needs a tan either. I'm really attracted to pale women so she fits the bill perfectly from a chauevenistic point of view.

Glasgow must be paradise for you

Aaaah, nice clear pale skin though, as opposed to a grey complexion caused by too many Richmond superkings and sausage rolls.

I dont think he gets it, Bless him.

I think that she should also talk in an American accent, so that she looks AND sounds like everybody else on the roster ;)

Paige tweeted this morning that she will be appearing at Axxess. She didn't specify in what capacity or exactly when though.

I remember back at the WrestleMania X8 Axxess that they had some of the Tough Enough 2 contestants working matches there, though none of it made it to the actual TE show. I imagine the same sort of thing will take place with the FCW wrestlers this time around.

• 2 weeks later...

Really glad things are working out for Britani. The few times I met her on my jaunts around the UK scene, her and Saraya were always very nice to me, when the majority of people would barely bother to say hello. Always a cracking worker, so all the rewards are well deserved in my mind.

Archived