WWE TLC 2011 Discussion Thread

TildeGuy~!

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nash/HHH was definatly match of the night, the likes of PWG and ROH could learn a thing or two from Nash and Hunter about telling a story within a stipulation match. NEWM's thoughts on the match were also very well made, just thought I'd give him some props.

PWG and ROH are doing fine just as they are and are hardly in position where they need to concern themselves with what goes on in WWE.

As far as ladder matches go check out the Kevin Steen vs El Generico match on the PWG Steen wolf dvd.

Nash/HHH was definatly match of the night, the likes of PWG and ROH could learn a thing or two from Nash and Hunter about telling a story within a stipulation match. NEWM's thoughts on the match were also very well made, just thought I'd give him some props.

PWG and ROH are doing fine just as they are and are hardly in position where they need to concern themselves with what goes on in WWE.

As far as ladder matches go check out the Kevin Steen vs El Generico match on the PWG Steen wolf dvd.

What a completely ridiculous sentence.

What a completely ridiculous sentence.

What a completely ridiculous poster more to the point.

Loved the main event. Punk looked like a star, Del Rio looked like a brutal bastard and Miz just looked like a prick. I hate this idea that story telling needs to be done in slow motion as I keep seeing on here. Those guys played all their parts really well and everything they did made sense.

I ruined Daniel Bryan winning the title for myself. I always skip Mark Henry's matches and just watch the replay at the end to see if they give him a big power spot. (Which to me makes Henry is just a spot monkey.) Really interested to see how they go with Bryan now

• Paid Members
Loved the main event. Punk looked like a star, Del Rio looked like a brutal bastard and Miz just looked like a prick. I hate this idea that story telling needs to be done in slow motion as I keep seeing on here. Those guys played all their parts really well and everything they did made sense.

I ruined Daniel Bryan winning the title for myself. I always skip Mark Henry's matches and just watch the replay at the end to see if they give him a big power spot. (Which to me makes Henry is just a spot monkey.) Really interested to see how they go with Bryan now

What a mental thing to say, especially following that first comment.

(I was almost baited into a rant, but I can't be arsed with it. Not worth the energy, but I just wanted to highlight the stupidity of it).

• Paid Members

The entire wrestling industry (in the western world, at least) should concern themselves with what goes on with WWE because quite simply it has a detrimental effect on the rest of the industry. WWE is the wrestling industry. If they go through a bad patch, the industry suffers as a result.

(I was almost baited into a rant, but I can't be arsed with it. Not worth the energy, but I just wanted to highlight the stupidity of it).

I don't think he was being serious with the spot monkey comment, and whats wrong with him skipping a match? If he ain't interested, he ain't interested.

watched the first hour live before going to bed (was up early for work today), saw the middle part when i come home and just about to watch the main event, so far its been a decent ppv. loved ryder and bryan winning titles but if they wanted to take the title off henry, then surely a better move would be for henry to win then have show ko him afterwards rather than do the double title change

the nash/triple h ladder match was ok, the tables match was good and the bonus matches were very much welcome, well bar the divas match. glad we got the ic match in the end, the angle during the night made it look like it was going to be swerved off

• Paid Members

I don't think he was being serious with the spot monkey comment, and whats wrong with him skipping a match? If he ain't interested, he ain't interested.

Fair enough if it was an attempt at humour. Didn't come across that way.

watched the first hour live before going to bed (was up early for work today), saw the middle part when i come home and just about to watch the main event, so far its been a decent ppv. loved ryder and bryan winning titles but if they wanted to take the title off henry, then surely a better move would be for henry to win then have show ko him afterwards rather than do the double title change

the nash/triple h ladder match was ok, the tables match was good and the bonus matches were very much welcome, well bar the divas match. glad we got the ic match in the end, the angle during the night made it look like it was going to be swerved off

the double change will have been done for good reason, Show will be pissed off, I actually felt for Show after the whole 9 year thing and and how he finally won after months only to lose it again, I would think that's the seed they were trying to plant amongst the Bryan celebrations, it seemed to be directed that way

When is the last time a table match has ended with that nail biting tension, emotion and edge of your seat excitement that a standard match can bring - is it even possible? they always far to easy to predict. I have yet to watch one i really enjoyed.

Solid show though, really enjoyed the opener, Main event and Nash/Triple H.

Archived