WWE TLC 2011 Discussion Thread

TildeGuy~!

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Why quote that entire post?

It's not crystal clear what some of the top guys will be doing on this PPV yet, which is unusual. As the above poster put, you will probably have Wade VS Orton and Henry VS Show is already announced, but that leaves us with Cena, Del Rio, The Miz and CM Punk currently not in an active feud against another wrestler.

Cena is feuding with The Rock (who of course won't be about for a while), Punk and Del Rio surely ended their feud on Monday and The Miz is clearly in line for a run at the top- so Miz/Punk will probably be next. Really not sure where that leaves Del Rio & Cena though.

I'd say were going to be looking at:

World Title - TLC Match

Henry vs Show

WWE Title - 4 way chairs match

Punk vs Del Rio vs Miz Vs Cena

Tag Team Title - Ladder Match

Air Boom vs Primo & Epico (Just seems logical to put these two teams in a spot fest ladder match)

US Title

Ziggler vs Ryder

Tables Match

Orton Vs Barrett

Intercontinental Title

Booker Vs Cody

Womans Title

Beth VS Fox

World Title - TLC Match

Henry vs Show

Show and Henry in a TLC match? what a mess that would be with the speed those two move at trying to use the ladder.

Would have thought this as a Tables match would be better then Henry can use his slam and Big show can use choke slam. Do it to each other on weeks leading up to the show.

Give the TLC match to Orton and Barrett, that way Wade can win without hurting Orton's image by having interference from Rhodes in the match and both competitors can use all the weapons well.

World Title - TLC Match

Henry vs Show

Show and Henry in a TLC match? what a mess that would be with the speed those two move at trying to use the ladder.

Would have thought this as a Tables match would be better then Henry can use his slam and Big show can use choke slam. Do it to each other on weeks leading up to the show.

Give the TLC match to Orton and Barrett, that way Wade can win without hurting Orton's image by having interference from Rhodes in the match and both competitors can use all the weapons well.

Completely disagree, remember its not a ladder match, it also involves tables and chairs. The spectical of these two big guys on the ladder would be great. And also the potential of seeing Henry or show thrown from the ladder through a table would be enough to get me excited. Would have thought it was pretty obvoius they were going to do this after the last two matches, i.e. the superplex and shows elbow.

Not that it would make alot of difference it the long run, but I wouldnt mind having Ryder Vs Ziggler as a Ladder match, as It'd make a nice big pop for ryder pulling down the title, if he should win.

I was thinking that too, but just assume they'd want air boom in there if Boune is back by then.

• Paid Members
Not that it would make alot of difference it the long run, but I wouldnt mind having Ryder Vs Ziggler as a Ladder match, as It'd make a nice big pop for ryder pulling down the title, if he should win.

I was thinking that too, but just assume they'd want air boom in there if Boune is back by then.

In a "RADOM MATCH OF HUGE SPOTS" sort of way, the tag team would be fine, but in a "Possible long term effect" i think a nice slow burning / odd big high spot style ladder match would fit perfectly with the on going ziggler/ryder stuff.

That being said they may add Mason Ryan into the match for an odd triple threat ladder match.

Show/Henry will be the chairs match, the chair's been pretty significant in their feud. I haven't seen Smackdown, though, so maybe I don't know something.

Really hope not, because that sounds bloody boring!

Tag Team Title - Ladder Match

Air Boom vs Primo & Epico (Just seems logical to put these two teams in a spot fest ladder match)

Has Primo/Epico even been on Raw or Smackdown yet? Ive not seen them before. Will Bournes suspension be up by then?

Archived