Miz vs Cena vs Punk vs Del Rio

Table Match:

Orton vs Barrett

Ladder Match:

Ryder vs Ziggler

I'd say were going to be looking at:

World Title - TLC Match

Henry vs Show

Show and Henry in a TLC match? what a mess that would be with the speed those two move at trying to use the ladder.

Would have thought this as a Tables match would be better then Henry can use his slam and Big show can use choke slam. Do it to each other on weeks leading up to the show.

Give the TLC match to Orton and Barrett, that way Wade can win without hurting Orton's image by having interference from Rhodes in the match and both competitors can use all the weapons well.

Completely disagree, remember its not a ladder match, it also involves tables and chairs. The spectical of these two big guys on the ladder would be great. And also the potential of seeing Henry or show thrown from the ladder through a table would be enough to get me excited. Would have thought it was pretty obvoius they were going to do this after the last two matches, i.e. the superplex and shows elbow.

Respect your opinion but I'm not saying its a ladder match, what i'm saying is that these two struggle to get back up at the best of times from the floor and a ladder as a weapon is more suited to quicker moving athletes. If Henry has to bend down constantly to pick up a ladder to use it will make the match drag as Show (or Henry) would have to sell for a period to give the other time to pick it up and get into position.

The use of Show's extra large ladder before was a novelty as it was a small spot in the whole match. Plus watching Henry and Show trying to climb a ladder and the reinforcing needed to accomdate both on the same side would be large to say there would be 850 pounds plus on it.

thats not to say that as a spot in a tables match for the finish Show or Henry could pull a special ladder out while the commentators say that its not a ladder match but who's going to stop them using it as its no rules. Then you get your finishing spot off the ladder through a table but at the same time you dont have the use of the ladder through the match which (IMO) would slow the match up.

If i was picking the gimmick matches I would go with:

Chair Match:

Mark Henry vs Big Show

TLC Match:

Miz vs Cena vs Punk vs Del Rio

Table Match:

Orton vs Barrett

Ladder Match:

Ryder vs Ziggler

I'd go with this too, looks cracking. Add in Rhodes/Booker and perhaps a Tag and it looks good.

Have WWE yet said if every match is going to have a stipulation like last year's TLC PPV did?

Not but they've done it on the past few iterations

No they haven't. They've only ever done two TLC pay-per-views before. Last year had one non-gimmick match (the tag title match), and 2009 had three non-gimmick matches.

Archived