Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members

[stephanie's book] will be titled  Unreal: Inside the Crazy, Fun Show Business World of WWE.

That’s an awful title for a book.

They reportedly planned to call it Ladyballs and turn that into a trademarked term but it was rejected because it was too generic.

• Paid Members

[stephanie's book] will be titled  Unreal: Inside the Crazy, Fun Show Business World of WWE.

That’s an awful title for a book.

They reportedly planned to call it Ladyballs and turn that into a trademarked term but it was rejected because it was too generic.

I can't believe that's the only reason. It would have been possibly the worst title since My Booky Wook. 

For those interested Stephanie's book will be released in the UK on Oct 11th. It will be titled Unreal: Inside the Crazy, Fun Show Business World of WWE.

I'm expecting a good portion of this book to be bullshit but I'm still going to buy it.

The book release has now been pushed back to August 25th 2020

Amazon need to get that sorted then because they're still taking pre orders for next month.

• Paid Members

Peter Criss' from KISS tops it, by calling his book "Makeup to Breakup." I mean, shit ... worst thing is you could see the title coming from a fucking mile off.

From the title Stephanie's book sounds like obvious bullshit. It should have been called "inside the man-child world of Vince McMahon's bullying, rapey, drug-addled fantasy land."

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

Gene Simmons' 'KISS and Make Up' is still #1.

That's alright! An average pun, that's standard autobiography. Not nearly as awful and clunky as 'Ladyballs' 

2E7A51E2EA1191899724224040960_3c403b16e0

Ooooh, Ladyballs...

TMZ.com reports that Scott Hall was kicked out of a T.G.I. Friday's restaurant for allegedly being drunk, rowdy, and harassing a bartender. According to a witness, Hall was drinking Coors Lights and having tequila shots. Hall allegedly called the female bartender a bitch and Hall got into a verbal exchange with the bartender's father. Hall was asked to leave and then somebody called the cops. Hall did eventually leave without a police report being filed.

TMZ.com reports that Scott Hall was kicked out of a T.G.I. Friday's restaurant for allegedly being drunk, rowdy, and harassing a bartender. According to a witness, Hall was drinking Coors Lights and having tequila shots. Hall allegedly called the female bartender a bitch and Hall got into a verbal exchange with the bartender's father. Hall was asked to leave and then somebody called the cops. Hall did eventually leave without a police report being filed.

Goddamnit.

Edited by Daaaaaad!