Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

Kurt Angle's post-TNA indie career sees him coming over here to face Zack Sabre Jr. for Revolution Pro Wrestling. York Hall, Bethnal Green, London on 12 June.

I can't help but feel if used correctly you could pull in a crowd better than the York Hall could hold with Angle.

Looking at how it was handled it seemed it was a grab it now or regret it kind of thing. Securing a bigger venue probably wouldn't have been easy in the time frame and something needed to be confirmed. Maybe with more time. I also reckon the noise and reaction at York Hall will really add to the experience and spell money for the DVD/ download etc. 

• Paid Members

Kurt Angle's post-TNA indie career sees him coming over here to face Zack Sabre Jr. for Revolution Pro Wrestling. York Hall, Bethnal Green, London on 12 June.

I can't help but feel if used correctly you could pull in a crowd better than the York Hall could hold with Angle.

There's A LOT of major Brit shows on in the 2 and a half months until then. And a UK WWE tour. I reckon they probably have the balance of venue size about right

Does anyone have any indication as to what the 'unspeakable' news story is? 

https://twitter.com/JoeMLanza/status/714234169019109376

I have only just read this in the past hour and of course reddit is going a bit mental over it but I have absolutely no clue what it's all about. Apologies for it being so vague (and indeed if it has already been brought up and removed due to lack of content), this is literally all the info I have.

EDIT: Just a bit of background on the Twitter account, apparently this lot were the first to report on the Dixie Carter e-mail CC'ing story.

Edited by Powerful_Fox

• Paid Members

Joe Lanza was on the BBC discussing the Hogan racism situation. He co-owns the Voices Of Wrestling website, and has broke a few fairy decent stories in the past. So if there's a story out there he'll probably know about it. On the other hand, Bix said its not that big, so I suppose we'll see. Or not.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

It's a load of nothing. Some gubbins about an Uproxx writer allegedly nicking nude photos off a female indie wrestler's phone. Nothing to see.

Edited by Benno

Interesting note that Sky has changed their listing for WrestleMania it's now set from Midnight til 4.45am. I wonder if Mania is going to run at almost 5 hours like Mania 20.  45 minutes seems quite a bit for an allowed overrun .  Plus with the Kick off set for 2 hours we could be looking at 7 hours come Sunday.

Edited by The Clint