Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Awards Moderator

Apparently WWE have banned Rollins from using the kerb stomp.

I am surprised he was using it full time in WWE. It's got that rough, playground easy-to-copy nature that make WWE nervous, it doesn't need the recipient to be complicit.

Its gonna be interesting how they write it out of Rollins Arsenal

If he was a face the authority can just ban it and move on but as a Heel and the top heel in the top Stable running the show it goes against common sense to ban your guys finisher and one that has helped him win a large number matches and the title over the past year.

• Paid Members
I am surprised he was using it full time in WWE. It's got that rough, playground easy-to-copy nature that make WWE nervous, it doesn't need the recipient to be complicit.

Where does it end though? Your mate doesn't have to give you permission to try and superkick, clothesline or even try and give them the ZigZag. Children are twats, they're always going to try and copy what they see on the wrestling. And they're the market. So basically, you're fucked.

• Awards Moderator

Where does it end though? Your mate doesn't have to give you permission to try and superkick, clothesline or even try and give them the ZigZag. Children are twats, they're always going to try and copy what they see on the wrestling. And they're the market. So basically, you're fucked.

It's not that I agree with the policy, but this move is both especially easy and potentially very dangerous in a way a clothesline isn't.

• Paid Members

Any credible source for that story yet? Because of the nature of the move it wouldn't surprise me, but unless he's actually caused a couple of concussions with it I wouldn't expect them to suddenly decide to take it away from him at this point in time.

• Paid Members
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/fBhNFl80Ois?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Wonderful! Thanks for that.

I was watching one of those “top 50 moves of” videos of Seth Rollins on YouTube as I hadn’t seen much of him when he was Tyler Black, and loved that Paroxysm move he did. Would love to see him bust that out in WWE (if he hasn’t already).

• Paid Members

I always hate it when they do stuff like that. The guy's been around something like three years already. They've spent three years getting that finish over, and all of a sudden there's a problem with it. Why'd they let him use it in the first place? It's not like The Shield were doing slow-paced, safe stuff, either - there was probably just as much chance, if not more, for things to go wrong then as there is now.

EDIT: I do like that new finish, though. Snappy.

Edited by Carbomb