Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

I like how my last post was quoted verbatim, apart from 'fucking idiot' which became 'fucking bellend'. My opinions have the seal of approval, my insults? Not so much.

The word 'Hulky' has my suspicions raised.

Edited by d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

We should do a pool, i'm going for Snitskysbackacne seriously though i'd imagine it's a lurker. Do we have any big fans of Japanese women's wrestling? (Airaid but he wouldn't do it I imagine)

If this thread turns into a 'Chris Hero - A Body to Aspire to' thread, i'm out.

It's not even like a CM Punk situation, where you say 'Oh, he looks pretty shit for a pro-wrestler.' If you met Chris Hero in the street and were immediately asked to pass opinion, you'd say 'Not obese per se, but could certainly lose a few round his gut and love handles...'.

It's a bit shit to look like an out-of-shape pro-wrestler, it's unforgivable to look like an out-of-shape green grocer.

Edited by d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

Who was the moron who got banned from here time after time then got a year long ban? Scottish guy, names escaping me right now, got ripped on for all his TNA posts and complaints at live shows.

I imagine it could be him, would know Hulky would arose suspicion and seemed more coherent than most idiots.

• Paid Members
Who was the moron who got banned from here time after time then got a year long ban? Scottish guy, names escaping me right now, got ripped on for all his TNA posts and complaints at live shows.

tommyboi/dangerously420.

• Paid Members

He's not THAT bad though. I mean it's not like you'd pass Chris Hero in the street and think "what a fat fuck!". I appreciate that that's a different scenario to him sporting that look while being a professional wrestler but even still I don't think it's terrible. Yeah he's a bit flabby but so was Dusty Rhodes, Mick Foley and more recently, Matt Hardy. People are talking as if he's some grotesquely obese freak.

• Paid Members

That's really unsettling seeing some twerp pass off my lame Power Ranger humour as his own.

Do we have any big fans of Japanese women's wrestling? (Airaid but he wouldn't do it I imagine)

Lord no. 50 Shades Of Shit and my Ricky Morton account take up all my free time. It's not Butternut Squash either. He'd never take an Ayumi theme over Akira Hokuto, the greatest wrestler who ever lived.

• Paid Members

tommyboi/dangerously420.

Easily the worst poster we've ever had on here. Not one redeeming feature.