Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

Didn't you just say 'ALL CONFLICT IS BULLYING'?

How can all conflict be bullying if, according to you, I'm wrong that ..... conflict is bullying? :confused: Explain that one to me.

Pretty sure he wasn't being serious there. Was that not clear?

Ah, the "He wasn't being serious" thing. Classic refuge of the person whose argument is broken.

For fuck's sake. How is this argument still going on?

In fairness, I would've stopped ages ago* but I thought SBA was actually compos mentis until this post:

Didn't you just say 'ALL CONFLICT IS BULLYING'?

*I probably wouldn't have really.

For fuck's sake. How is this argument still going on?

Seems Pitcos wanted to carry it on, as he's admitted, so ask him.

I was saying 'Let's move on' two pages ago.

Anyway, back to whoever said Vader's returning, he is booked to face Necro Butcher in Canada next month.

He's also on the Legends show in Miami, which I've got front row tickets for....looking forward to seeing Vader live!

EDIT: Bit late to the party.

I think I understand and agree with Snitsky Back Acne on this one. In real life of course there's name calling and pisstaking. And as stated WWE is fiction, however with the B A Star program WWE is involving its product and charachters in real life. In Real life not mates, work place or school, It's not ok to punch somebody because they punched you or insult somebody because they did something you don't like. Who's the bully? Campaigns to solve bullying don't say call them names back, and fight them. They say tell some one and talk about it and solve it without violence. (How would this work in wrestling RAW long promos as people talk through their feuds calmly). They should stick to the Make a Wish and Reading, they're opening up their product to the criticism of being hypocritical.

Edited by moofasa

As I am not involved with either company, so I will leave it for them to say more about it in their show topics, but PW Torch and a few other sites are reporting that Preston City Wrestling and BCW in Scotland have booked John Morrison for shows in December.

Not topic worthy on its own but worth discussing.

EDIT: Bit late to the party.

I think I understand and agree with Snitsky Back Acne on this one. In real life of course there's name calling and pisstaking. And as stated WWE is fiction, however with the B A Star program WWE is involving its product and charachters in real life. In Real life not mates, work place or school, It's not ok to punch somebody because they punched you or insult somebody because they did something you don't like. Who's the bully? Campaigns to solve bullying don't say call them names back, and fight them. They say tell some one and talk about it and solve it without violence. (How would this work in wrestling RAW long promos as people talk through their feuds calmly). They should stick to the Make a Wish and Reading, they're opening up their product to the criticism of being hypocritical.

You, me and Mick Foley, moofasa. FTW!! ;)

• Moderators
Sid Vicious no-showed his match against Matt Hardy last night.

I Googled this, because there had so be some brilliant indie story behind it.

The Main event of the show was supposed to be Matt Hardy vs Sid Vicious. It was announced at the very beginning of the show that Sid did not board his plane and he no showed the event. The booker of the show then decided to call Sid right then and there in the middle of the ring and leave a voice mail so he could hear the complaints and boos of the more than 800 people in attendance. The booker then proceeded to give out Sid's cell number so they could personally call him an express their anger.

Yep.