Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members

Would love to see him win the TNA title and then fuck off back to WWE for WrestleMania 30. I'd honestly love to see it happen. Sure, he can hardly move and he won't be able to actually defend it, but fuck it. Have him win the BFG series by having him do a gimmick where he knocks all 11 other wrestlers in the tournament spark out.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

Apparently Finlay's son, Dave Finlay III, wrestled last night in Hannover, in a singles match against Big Van Walter and teaming with his father against Dan Collins and Robbie brookside. Found an article about young David and seems he might be in the business to stay.

http://www.times-herald.com/sports/finlays-1979422

Hogan told The Guardian that after one more knee surgery he plans on becoming the TNA Heavyweight Champion.

I've had eight back surgeries, I've had knee replacements, I've had both hip replacements. I only need one more surgery

Earlier this year Hogan was talking about not being happy performing at a level below his best and would hang up his boots for good. I can see Hogan back in there with Aries or Bully Ray though, something in that story will tip him over the edge and could be a Bound for Glory special attraction like his match with Sting. Or he's just getting people talking, whatever happens I'll be watching.

Edited by thesimonbegz

"TNA is taping original specialty programming on Jan 12, the day before Genesis. One show will feature 7 tag team matches & a gauntlet. The other show will focus on X Division action and will feature an X-Scape Cage match and an Ultimate X match. More details to come."Interesting. I guess that's what they'll be replacing the February PPV with then.

Indeedy! He was featured in the Destination X tournament to crown a new champion. I loved him.

Yeah, me too. He had a good look and the name was something fresh. He was like a better version of Suicide. He had a match on Impact aswell, shame we never got more.

• Paid Members

Listening to MLW Radio. Court Bauer says that Vince admitted in 2005 (when the Hogans were knocking about filming shit for their reality show) to all his writing staff including his daughter that he fucked Linda Hogan when Hogan and Vince were riding high in the 80s. You probably already knew that anyway if you really thought about it. Hogan and Vince are just them kind of lads. I wonder if Hogan smashed Linda McMahon's pasty if that's how things were going?This might sound harsh, but when Vince dies there could be the massive positive of all sorts of shit coming out about him, Savile style. His whole life has been spent on the road. Imagine what he's got up to?