Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members
You know, I reckon he might have been pissing around when he said that. What do you two reckon?

:rolleyes:

the "DA MELTZ" comment is a favourite of Butch's. Stop with the sycophantic white knighting gladders, its cringe worthy.

Yeah, I know it is. I was hoping that you might have pointed that out to Pepper Sphinx up there. Never mind. Thanks for the massive overreaction, though.

Edited by Gladstone Small

Haha, i love that. That goes against everything everyone's been saying in the random thoughts thread that wrestling is just for kids. It's really just entertainment, fun and escapism, for all ages.

Drunk adult men = kids :laugh:

Does sound awesome. It also tells you that, quite possibly, the makeup of crowds in the US is one of the things killing the fun of wrestling. Watching footage of crowds from the 80s and 90s, pre-internet (possibly coincidental) they always went batshit when they were supposed to. Modern audiences seem to feel they're too clever to get into it. The Impact crowd is the worst for this, bunch of twats.

You know, I reckon he might have been pissing around when he said that. What do you two reckon?

the "DA MELTZ" comment is a favourite of Butch's. Stop with the sycophantic white knighting gladders, its cringe worthy.

Yeah, I know it is. I was hoping that you might have pointed that out to Pepper Sphinx up there. Never mind. Thanks for the massive overreaction, though.

I wouldn't know. I just remember something about dickheads using the term 'moveset'.

You're a strange chap, masking a trolling comment as a joke and when someone responds use the usual "massive overreaction" spiel. Yawn.

Anyway.... I <3 DA MELTZ and all his little comments like calling JYD JunkFood Dog. Hilarious.

• Moderators
No, Albert really didn't work a good big man style in the early 2000s at all. He was never any good at Titan and still isn't now.

What sort of fan says Titan?

Why are you still here? Didn't you already admit to being a coward who started a second account so people would forget he's an idiot and a racist? What you have to say means nothing due to this.

You and Super Cena. Peas in a pod.

Edited by PowerButchi

• Paid Members

To carry on from JNLister's thoughts about Attack! Pro Wrestling...i agree whole-heartedly.

They did a show in Brum about 18 months ago and it still sticks with me as to how fun it was. I've been to a lot of indy shows in my time but these guys just knew what buttons to press and when. No egos, no arrogance, no Bawbaggery; just a great time with great action. Fuck, they were that dedicated to the cause that some of them even performed twice in the show! The fact that they were performing in a small pub in a undesirable location didn't bother them at all. They were also more than happy to stick around after the show and have a chat with us, even though we were quite squibby by that point.

Total class act, can't recommend them enough. Just wish they'd swing by Brum more often.

Edited by Accident Prone

• Moderators
People have used Titan for WWF/E for years. They've also used the term "New York".

People have used the made up word "moveset" for ages as well; doesn't mean it's a good idea to use it though.

So people haven't been calling it 'Titan' since forever and Titan wasn't actually the parent company of WWF then? WWF wasn't based in New York then? (Well, it wasn't really but MSG was the main stop so people called it New York) It's the same as people calling WCW 'Turner', which they did. Wind your neck in, and stop being a fool.

Edited by PowerButchi

People have used Titan for WWF/E for years. They've also used the term "New York".

People have used the made up word "moveset" for ages as well; doesn't mean it's a good idea to use it though.

So people haven't been calling it 'Titan' since forever and Titan wasn't actually the parent company of WWF then? WWF wasn't based in New York then? (Well, it wasn't really but MSG was the main stop so people called it New York) It's the same as people calling WCW 'Turner', which they did. Wind your neck in, and stop being a fool Allan.

Titan Sports was the parent company, yes. But using it in the context you did just came across as a bit smarky to me. Maybe I am wrong though; and if so I am sorry.

When I think Titan I think of the lad who was in FMW.

Edited by PacMan