Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members

I'm hoping for a hot as hell NXTish crowd. I mean they have to be pretty hyped for it surely.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Supremo said:

I was looking forward to All In. They all come across brilliantly on a social media, Cody especially, so I was really rooting for them. Some of the matches intrigued me, too. That six man involving the Bucks, Mysterio, Ibushi and Fenix will likely be the flippiest, spottiest match of the year.

I’d never considered the crowd though. Fucking hell. They’re going to be an absolute nightmare, aren’t they? Urgh.

They've basically carnied the fanbase, which is admirable. They've conned their supporters into paying for a show which on paper doesnt look half as good as a regular ROH show that draws 1,500. Thanks for your money.

• Paid Members

I can't wait for the Jackie Chan/Big John movie. I'm a bit obsessed with Jackie and Big John never lets me down.

• Awards Moderator
27 minutes ago, FelatioLips said:

Cena did some interview too for the Jackie Chan thing where he outright said he's learned a new finishing move. 

Though he did say it super tongue in cheek, that he's adding to his "five moves of doom". 

• Paid Members

Cena looking more and more like Colin Firth with that hair, amazing stuff!

13 hours ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

They've basically carnied the fanbase, which is admirable. They've conned their supporters into paying for a show which on paper doesnt look half as good as a regular ROH show that draws 1,500. Thanks for your money.

Absolutely! At the most, it's a Wrestle Mania weekend show. Nothing more than that.

Edited by Accident Prone

2 hours ago, Bukamania said:

Brian Danovich from Tough Enough and Wrestling With Wregret committed suicide unfortunately at the age of 38.

Watched Brian Zane’s Tribute to him on WWW last night, so so tragic

Flip Gordon’s 16 year old brother attempted suicide as well due to persistent bullying over being Autistic 

I wouldn’t call All In the fans being Conned. People I know going are going for the experience, it’s a payback for those that have worked hard to make the indies somewhere people want to stay and excel in. People are going for fun, and will be a fun show. Dunno what there is to dislike in it