Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

29 minutes ago, FUM said:

Didn't Vince offer Marty a deal after a cracker with Kurt on RAW? How did that never come to anything?

According to the internet he was hired, then fired a little while after for unknown reasons.   In September he was hired again* and fired 2 weeks later when WWE learned he had court order preventing him from leaving Florida.  He then did that one off match against Mr. Kennedy a few months after that, but they didn't hire him again that time.

*During that mad time when they hired loads of people back, Rodney Mack, Gangrel, Too Cold Scorpio, Henry Godwinn among others.

• Paid Members

I'll be really gutted if Rusev goes. He is one of the only guys around that old school, big foreign hoss vibe about him. 

Also agree with the sentiment that it's a bit of a travesty that he hasn't had a dominant run with the big belts. He could have easily pulled off the unstoppable monster role with the belt, and give someone a huge rub when he is finally toppled...

Is he wearing a salmon coloured jacket when he posts that tweet?

But fuck me, there hasn't been a bigger wasted opportunity than Big RuRu. Super talented and bags full of natural charisma, a boss look and once came to the ring on a tank.. he could have been the best champion heel the company has had in years.

• Paid Members

I reckon it's a work/joke. He tweeted happy birthday to Vince yesterday, saying 'here's to another 100' so he could be joking by leading us to believe that tweet landed him in trouble.

Billi Bhatti is being an insufferable prick as usual, arguing with Road Dogg on Twitter over this. He's the fucking worst, isn't he? Self important silly bollocks mark.