Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members

I'm probably reading too much into this, but with TNA doing the India thing and naming their Spike show just 'Impact Wrestling', is this them turning TNA into an NWA type deal? Having constant world wide 'territories', instead of a WWE model of selling their US based shows internationally and then doing a few shows on a continent a couple of times a year. It's an odd move, hopefully it pays off for them.

• Paid Members
Kharma's engagement ring is actually an engagement RING.....a wrestling ring.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/12/06/wwe-diva-kha...g/#.Tt5_M2Mk6nC

I might get slated for this but I actually quite like it.

It's fucking dreadful. But I love this comment that someone left on that page:-

Yo dawg, I heard you like rings. Check it, we put a ring in your ring so you can ring while you ring.

I'm probably reading too much into this, but with TNA doing the India thing and naming their Spike show just 'Impact Wrestling', is this them turning TNA into an NWA type deal? Having constant world wide 'territories', instead of a WWE model of selling their US based shows internationally and then doing a few shows on a continent a couple of times a year. It's an odd move, hopefully it pays off for them.

would be pretty awesome if they slowly built up feds in untapped territories, hopefully it will be available over here some way. i take it they chose india due to tnas popularity there, and the sheer amount of people there

would be pretty awesome if they slowly built up feds in untapped territories, hopefully it will be available over here some way. i take it they chose india due to tnas popularity there, and the sheer amount of people there

I like the potential idea of it and didn't WWE think of doing somthing similer not to long ago?

It's like when WWA did a PPV in scotland I think stuff like that is in the right direction, it was a good idea, didn't work but was a good idea.

If a promotion targeted wrestling stareved areas it could win over fans in said area, as oposed to having to wait for a WWE house show.

Treat your punters well good idea.

Here's the updated list of names that've been said to be part of TNA's India project:

Bobby Lashley

Matt Morgan

Abyss

Magnus

MVP

Chris Masters

Chavo Guerrero

Cliff Compton

Sonjay Dutt

Nick Dinsmore

Shawn Daivari & Arya Daivari (Тhe Daivari Brothers)

Cheerleader Melissa

There's been a rumor about Carlito as well but his participation is yet to be confirmed. As mentioned before, there will also be a bunch of Indian talent on the show.

Edited by pgi86