Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

None of you have any proof that members of the WWE roster take steroids though, unless they've been found guilty of course. Chris Hero on the other hand, is a certain steroid taker, as proven by this piece of news that is making the rounds.

He should hit the indies as "Mr. Testosterone" Chris Hero too much man for the wwe. Even with all his improvement I couldn't beleive wwe wanted to sign him, he is completely unmarketable, like Colt Cabana, bet he couldn't either. Probably in contemplation now Chikara or suicide.

I remember hearing in an interview how much he hated working out and getting into shape so I guess he tried taking the quick route.

You still have to work out if you want to get muscular using steroids.
No shit, but you can train harder and heavier and recover quicker meaning its the easy route to results.

I remember hearing in an interview how much he hated working out and getting into shape so I guess he tried taking the quick route.

No shit, but you can train harder and heavier and recover quicker meaning its the easy route to results.
but is it easier you still have to eat right and at certain times I d say its harder as you have to follow a regimented diet and training programme

but is it easier you still have to eat right and at certain times I d say its harder as you have to follow a regimented diet and training programme
Don't understand your argument that it is harder to achieve results with steroids because you have to follow a regimented diet and training programme. If your doing the diet and training already the steroids on top will make training easier and recovery quicker meaning you can train more, so quicker results. Sure Hero said interview he didn't like working out. But knowing he was going to sign with WWE and knowing his career, this was his chance. do we assume he was sitting on the couch, eating cheeseburgers, and taking steroids. He'd been working on his physique for a while, but some people at their best aren't meant to look like bodybuilders, its in the genetics, look at Dynamite Kid he was naturally skinny and look at the muscle he packed onto that frame surely unachieveable without steroids.

Eden Styles, who was the announcer on Superstars, has left WWE after asking for her release to focus on athletics.

She also confirmed that she is currently going out with Cody Rhodes.

Cody is a right playa isn't he? He'd been with Beth Phoenix & Layla previously - thats only the ones we know about aswell.