Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

Word on the street and when I say street I mean internet news site lordsofpain.net,

- There has been some discussion about having WWE Hall of Famer Jerry Lawler wrestle a match at WrestleMania 28.

Jesus, Mary and Joseph - STOP THE PAIN!!

• Paid Members
- There has been some discussion about having WWE Hall of Famer Jerry Lawler wrestle a match at WrestleMania 28.

I think that's marvelous. They should induct Macho Man into the Hall of Fame the night before and have Lawler have a brief exhibition match as a tribute, possibly with someone else from their Mid-South days together. I'd love to see Lawler and Austin Idol swap headlocks and hammerlocks for 2 minutes before someone takes the pin with a small package. All wrestling in 2012 should be like that, in fact.

Apparently Jon Moxley/Dean Ambrose made his debut last night at a WWE house show in a match with Daniel Bryan. I read somewhere that Tyler Black/Seth Rollins is due to appear on his first house show later this month, I think between Xmas and New Year IIRC. This is all to see how they are doing and ready for a call up to the main roster soon.

Word on the street and when I say street I mean internet news site lordsofpain.net,

Yes, lets stop the pain of... what? Him being a great wrestler still? So long as he isn't booked terribly, like at 27, he's give you a fine match.

I'm kinda surprised they will do that but on the other hand you see a lot of home made ones in the crowd so WWE may as well cash in on it so if you love or hate Cena he's still making money

It would be funny if that was the best selling Cena Shirt come wm probs will be. But how stupid does it make people who buy it. I mean who goes i hate Cena so much ill buy his merch with Cena Sucks on it

Edited by Allstar69

Yes, lets stop the pain of... what? Him being a great wrestler still? So long as he isn't booked terribly, like at 27, he's give you a fine match.

Jerry Lawler being a great wrestler doesnt excuse the fact that he will be booked terribly.....with Michael Cole.....and JR..and probably win back JR's spot on Raw, until the next night when they fire him again for shits and giggles. It never ends!