Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members

That all seems reasonable to me, quite honestly. There's sound logic behind each item.

Absolutely, I don't see a problem with this whatsoever. Some indy promotions should have something along these lines in place. They should also add something in here about only one superkick per show. Interesting to see D-Von is a producer, I didn't know that.

I'd take one superkick per match for a start...

Maybe Bubba's sitting out his no compete by the phone waiting for Bully Ray's summons back to TNA. I reckon he could still have a decent singles run. Stick the US title on him and let him get Reigns over.

Edited by jazzygeofferz

Nah it's been out there for a while that D-Von went back to work there as an agent, not long after the Dudleys were cut. Poor Bubba.

Long shot maybe but rather than him turning on D-Von which we all anticipated when they 'retired' instead, maybe D-Von's set with this job and Bubba can return at the Rumble again and have a singles run....please....it doesn't make sense not to use that available talent

Edited by sj5522

That all seems reasonable to me, quite honestly. There's sound logic behind each item.

Absolutely, I don't see a problem with this whatsoever. Some indy promotions should have something along these lines in place. They should also add something in here about only one superkick per show. Interesting to see D-Von is a producer, I didn't know that.

I'd take one superkick per match for a start...

Maybe Bubba's sitting out his no compete by the phone waiting for Bully Ray's summons back to TNA. I reckon he could still have a decent singles run. Stick the US title on him and let him get Reigns over.

He can't be on a no compete - he's appeared on PPV for ICW.

• Paid Members

Stand in the middle, trade big blows - crowd goes "YEA!" when they guy they like throws one, "BOO!" when the guy they don't like connects.

Do you think so? I thought it was more likely Cena posing to the crowd for a YEA, the heel doing the same to a BOO and on and on until a heel sneaky cut-off attack from behind. Trading blows doesn't always resonate in a Yea-Boo.

Owens has gone for his package piledriver but not used it, or did he do it in NXT?

It's weird how they have it as one of his finishers in the WWE video games, despite the fact he'll probably never use it.

• Paid Members

Stand in the middle, trade big blows - crowd goes "YEA!" when they guy they like throws one, "BOO!" when the guy they don't like connects.

Do you think so? I thought it was more likely Cena posing to the crowd for a YEA, the heel doing the same to a BOO and on and on until a heel sneaky cut-off attack from behind. Trading blows doesn't always resonate in a Yea-Boo.

If they'd had that rule in 1993, some of the UK WWF shows would only have been half an hour long.

• Paid Members

Oh, could be. The punchy-thing was the main thing that sprang to my mind, and something I associate with Cena matches too.