Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

Speaking of Sin Cara, at the London show on Friday he looked like an old timer coming back to do an indy tour 20 years after his prime when he was doing the Lucha Lucha Lucha arm thing.  He got a pretty decent reaction at the show though for some reason, and wasn't a bad match either.

• Paid Members

What about the time he tried his luck with Goldberg in 2003?

Didn't he take Golberg down with a front facelock to the point he couldn't get out of it and everyone had to pull Jericho off?

There are loads of stories from Jericho's books where he just sounds like an overbearing twat.

When he wouldn't leave Christopher Lloyd alone and kept saying 88mph to him.

When he just got pissed all the time and even annoyed his childhood hero HBK who told him to sort his act out because everyone thought he was a twat.

There are also loads of stories about him going out on the piss where he sounds like the guy you never want to get stuck with at the office party.

• Members

Must say, I was really underwhelmed with how he was used the last run he had. Might just be my perception that he is THE icon off WWE but he seemed to be presented as more of a Mick Foley or Ric Flair level "legend" punting the Network and doing the charity presentations. It felt like he was overexposed and became miss-able. Don't get me wrong, I don't want him coming in and making the top guys look like mugs but it should have been more of a big deal when he was on screen.

• Paid Members

I'm always up for a Hogan appearance, but I can't be having him turning up each week if he's not going to grapple. Use him sparingly to keep the crowd reaction alive IMO. I'd be gutted if he started coming out to crickets.

Edited by bAzTNM#1