Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members

There just isn't enough time in the day, sadly. Unlike most games, you play for an hour or 3 and get nowhere fast.

I bought the last one to kill some time on the plane to Berlin, but I was landed by the time I signed Scott Steiner.

Edited by ColinBollocks

• Paid Members

Nattie's dad is a right embarrassing bastard too, shame it's not him in her corner on Sunday, it would be fun to see who was more of a liability out of him and Flair.

At least Flair wouldn't show up in beyond-skintight Tap Out attire. Well, unless he was "Jake at Heroes Of Wrestling" level pissed, then he might.

There's something really dull about the statistics in TEW, I dunno what it is. They don't feel like they mean anything.

I thought the feature where you could see why was performing well in a match and who was getting carried would add since character to the match write ups but it just seems to be yet another 'C' grade I can't seem to bring myself to care about. It's good as a thing to fantasy book stories in but as a game its never really connected for me.