Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

Re: Hogan's hands - I think they've lost out on a big angle. They could have done an bit at the start of impact where Hogan's rolling about on the floor, while the Ace's and 8's are standing round with a blowtorch.

As it is, they could have Bully Ray bragging about sabotaging "Dad's" Radiator.

Edited by Doctor Whos Next

• Paid Members

How were they meant to do that? Was he supposed to put off going to hospital until after D'Lo and Mike Knox popped round with a video camera to film an angle? Its such a shite accident to make an angle out of. They torture Joseph Park, they hit Jeff Hardy with a hammer, they snap Magnus' ankle.... and they give Hulk Hogan a big blister on his hand.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

Re: Hogan's hands - I think they've lost out on a big angle. They could have done an bit at the start of impact where Hogan's rolling about on the floor, while the Ace's and 8's are standing round with a blowtorch.

As it is, they could have Bully Ray bragging about sabotaging "Dad's" Radiator.

The only way I want to see the mutant hand involved in anything is if he were to go for one of those Mega Powers super slow mo hand shakes with somebody, and that person awkwardly pulls out at the last moment upon sight of the blister.

• Paid Members
Apparently according to a few sources on Facebook Bobby Eaton is seriously ill. He is currently hospitalized and on a ventilator. Not sounding good. :(

Awww man, that's shit news. I love the Midnight Express. Probably my favourite tag team ever, and I love my tags.

• Paid Members

Buck Zumhoffe arrested for TWELVE counts of child molesting his DAUGHTER.

Longtime AWA pro wrestler Buck "Rock & Roll" Zumhofe was arrested in Kandiyohi County, Minnesota on Monday and is facing 12 criminal sexual conduct charges having to do with allegations from his daughter that he had molested her repeatedly.

Zumhofe is charged with sexual crimes when she was between the ages of 15 and 18 and is being held on $500,000 unconditional bond and $100,000 conditional bond on not having contact with the victim.

County Attorney Jennifer Fischer, who explained the gruesome nature of the complaint by his daughter, now 29, who came to authorities in March, said the goal is to put Zumhofe away for the rest of his life.

http://www.f4wonline.com/more/more-top-sto...rrested-updated

Edited by bAzTNM#1

Longtime AWA pro wrestler Buck "Rock & Roll" Zumhofe was arrested in Kandiyohi County, Minnesota on Monday and is facing 12 criminal sexual conduct charges having to do with allegations from his daughter that he had molested her repeatedly.

Zumhofe is charged with sexual crimes when she was between the ages of 15 and 18 and is being held on $500,000 unconditional bond and $100,000 conditional bond on not having contact with the victim.

County Attorney Jennifer Fischer, who explained the gruesome nature of the complaint by his daughter, now 29, who came to authorities in March, said the goal is to put Zumhofe away for the rest of his life.

Wow last night I read about the arrest and it was sexually related crimes, but no further information was given. As I didn't know much about the guy a googling I went - and found interviews with him putting his daughter over and questioning why WWE or TNA had shown no interest.

I had a dream last night that Benoit was heavily featured in a new WWE release, but he looked slightly different.

Not really relevant, but there you go.

Wow last night I read about the arrest and it was sexually related crimes, but no further information was given. As I didn't know much about the guy a googling I went - and found interviews with him putting his daughter over and questioning why WWE or TNA had shown no interest.

Zumhofe's daughter wrestled for his promotion under the name The Virgin.... :confused:

SLAM! 2010 Zumhofe interview