Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

Yeah that's more what I was getting at when talking about quality, it either freezing a lot or just going blank or whatever. I'm used to crappy video quality in my lucha, but I'm not up for paying and not getting much. Chasing up a refund from Mexico sounds like a pain...

It'll mostly depend on pricing I guess. I'd toss a few quid down on it, no matter what the card I'm not too tempted to splash out a tenner on one.

Hmm a hysterectomy is a massive surgery for a woman, it takes a long long time to recover so I don't think she will be beating anyone up for a while. I don't know if a hysterectomy alone would cure cervical cancer, its interesting that she said that was all she needed. I may have to look in to that... I wish her a speedy recovery anyway

Edited by deathrey

Hmm a hysterectomy is a massive surgery for a woman, it takes a long long time to recover so I don't think she will be beating anyone up for a while. I don't know if a hysterectomy alone would cure cervical cancer, its interesting that she said that was all she needed. I may have to look in to that... I wish her a speedy recovery anyway

She may have had chemo too, and just not mentioned it.

Edited by Smith

WWE's The Marine 3 with The Miz is their most successful straight-to-DVD release in a long time. After four weeks of being released, the movie sold 153,226 units for $2,292,261. That's more than any regular WWE DVD will do this year with the possible exception of WrestleMania 29.

Oh, and Rock gave his cousin Tamina Snuka an SUV for his birthday. Class act.

Edited by Smith

• Paid Members

Since he's leaving, if there was anyone with a bit of creativity on that WrestleTalk set, he should have said "if WrestleMania does over 1 million buys I'll leave WrestleTalk forever". Then you could have done some Bobby Heenan like skit where Joel is chucked out the stupid at the season finale.

But I imagine Joel was just being a knob.