Men & The Toilet Seat

Steve Justice

• Paid Members

I've just thought. We're all assuming Steve has a massive, massive arse, and yet it could be that it's so bizarrely slender that he slips down through the seat and that's why the edges dig into his cheeks.

• Paid Members
My mate told me that when he went to Tokyo he discovered that they have heated toilet seats in the hotels out there. He said it was horrible- as if someone else had just been on right before you.

Some of the toilets in Tokyo have so many different buttons, options and settings it can actually be quicker sorting out your tactics and formation for a Champions League semi-final second leg on Football Manager, than setting up your imminent dump.

I want to know what options and settings you need on a toilet?! I'm very intrigued!

• Paid Members

It crossed my mind earlier, as the evening sit down was announced. Then I remembered how batshit mental you'd have to be to squat on the freezing, piss soaked porcelain. Does your partner know this about you Steve?

• Paid Members

I sit on the seat and stand up to wipe my arse, right handed with the toilet paper, flush the chain, pull the seat lid down, viola.

...and tbh I can't really believe the day came when a topic arrived that would lead me to post such a statement. Madness, this stuff happens when you disband 'the lads'. Forum madness. I'm calling an election.

Edited by Chilli_Dog

• Paid Members

I can't see why anyone would wipe standing. Not only are you squishing the shit up and making more of a job of it when you stand, but surely it hinders your wiping range? A sitting position provides a better wipe scope IMO.

Onto another important question...

How many sheets do you go through on average?

I try and use 2 sheets (folded) per wipe. Usually require 3 wipes.

hinders your wiping range

Why can I imagine you standing in front of one of those massive strategy tables in old war movies where they move all the pieces around to come up with a plan of attack.

drstrangelove2.jpg

"Ok chaps, the way I see it we have to squat, part and scrape. Don't stand up mind, that will just hinder our wiping range. What what."

arghitler.jpg

"Nein! Ich habe shit all over mein arse cheeks. Damn Steve Justice und dein krazy viping ideas!"

Edited by cobra_gordo

• Paid Members
"Nein! Ich habe shit all over mein arse cheeks. Damn Steve Justice und dein krazy viping ideas!"

:laugh: That tickled me a bit.

Its been said before, but I've just read the first post and shouted "WHAT?!". Not sure about the non toilet seat method. And every body knows you need to stand to wipe!

My mate told me that when he went to Tokyo he discovered that they have heated toilet seats in the hotels out there. He said it was horrible- as if someone else had just been on right before you

Did he think that maybe somebody actually had been before him and there is no such thing as heated toilet seats? To be fair though, i've heard that the Japanese do have crazy functions on the toilets. I saw one of the Jackass episodes that had a Fixed down seat on the toilet, so if you spray whilt taking a pee, the seat has a little cleaning/wiper gizmo that spins the seat around to clean! Of course it being Jackass, the guys stuck a nugget of Poo on the seat, and it wiped it all the way around the seat.

It crossed my mind earlier, as the evening sit down was announced. Then I remembered how batshit mental you'd have to be to squat on the freezing, piss soaked porcelain. Does your partner know this about you Steve?

Of course she does, but didn't think anything of it, like me, because she assumed that's how blokes did it. She thinks it's more weird I started a thread about it on here. Fair point really.