Men & The Toilet Seat

Steve Justice

This has the potential to back fire on me (lol), but whilst having a discussion at work, it turns out I'm the only one that prefers to have the toilet seat up and to sit on the porcelain seat when going for a dump.

I'm reaching out to any other male person who also prefers it this way. It's basically a comfort thing. I'm not the slimmest in the world, but I'm not exactly fat either. Plus when I was a teenager, I was a rake and still sat on the porcelain seat rather than the plastic seat. I find the plastic seat cuts into my skin and it's uncomfortable.

Am I really the only one?

Edited by Steve Justice

This has the potential to back fire on me (lol), but whilst having a discussion at work, it turns out I'm the only one that prefers to have the toilet seat up and to sit on the porcelin seat when going for a dump.

I'm reaching out to any other male person who also prefers it this way. It's basically a comfort thing. I'm not the slimest in the world, but I'm not exactly fat either. Plus when I was a teenager, I was a rake and still sat on the porcelin seat rather than the plastic seat. I find the plastic seat cuts into my skin and it's uncomfortable.

No idea mate. I just thought the topic title sounded like some really crap/ironic modern day indie band :thumbsup:

• Moderators
This has the potential to back fire on me (lol), but whilst having a discussion at work, it turns out I'm the only one that prefers to have the toilet seat up and to sit on the porcelain seat when going for a dump.

I'm reaching out to any other male person who also prefers it this way. It's basically a comfort thing. I'm not the slimmest in the world, but I'm not exactly fat either. Plus when I was a teenager, I was a rake and still sat on the porcelain seat rather than the plastic seat. I find the plastic seat cuts into my skin and it's uncomfortable.

WHAT THE FUCK

• Paid Members

WHAT THE FUCK

This x 10. Complete insanity.

• Paid Members
Is it really that weird to not sit on the actual seat then?! I've never really thought about it before because I just pull the seat up and sit down without even thinking nowadays.

Well that's what I thought. But apparently not. Fuck you all. I go for comfort all the time.

If it's more comfortable for you to sit on the thin, freezing sodding cold porcelain rim then you're doing it wrong!

• Paid Members

....you fucking creepy bastard.

The porcelain rim is freezing cold, rock hard, flat, and in a work toilet means you could be sitting on all kinds of pubes, bum crust, shit and specks of piss.

The plastic seating is intentionally shaped for a human buttock.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

• Paid Members
Another question has arisen. Do wipe your arse back to front (i.e. arm between your legs and wipe top of crack to balls) or front to back (i.e. arm around the side and wipe bottom of crack to top of crack)? I do the latter, someone in the office does the former. Legit. Shitty balls.

I'm seriously worried about your toilet habits, Steve. No-one should be worried about shitty balls. If they are then there are other issues they need to attend to first!