New wrestling figures!

King Pitcos

Is that meant to be Dean Malenko??? Jesus. Their figures seem to have seriously regressed in quality over the past few years.

I think it's his absolute double

Same.

Some of those are absolutely incredible. I haven't bought a figure in about 10 years and always thought the Mattel ones looked crap but some of those may seriously tempt me depending on price.

That Ambrose fig is absolutely brilliant.

Not usually my thang this... tempted by the Outsiders ones though. Great stuff.

Totally agree about Ambrose.

I've never been a figure collector but like to look through topics like this, and that Dean Ambrose is the most realistic I think I've ever seen.

New Warrior fig in the background of the Kofi pic too. Will have to pick that up to go along with the other Warriors.

Roman Reigns looks like the guys whose house Deuce Bigalow looks after.

I like that the prototype Kevin Owens has a bit of a gut on him when everyone else has a shredded six pack

Edited by WyattSheepMask

Definitely buying the Rookie Cena, Seth Rollins MITB and Scott Hall ringside exclusive one when they come out. More pics coming out including the two beauties below, that Finn Balor one is awesome, if I only buy one more figure itll be that one.

1512863_10152582921977537_3872609487779511262314_10152582925572537_3147810476099

• Paid Members

Hogan is pissing himself laughing for some reason. I wonder if they'll plonk a alternate shirt in for that Hollywood Hogan, like they do the DX figures. He generally wore the "Hollywood Rules" shirt with that get up.

That Fin Balor is just unreal. That is why outlandish gimmicks still work. Who wouldnt want that figure if they were a kid?

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay