New wrestling figures!

King Pitcos

One of my nephews is bang into wrestling figures at the minute and these look class, what sites etc do you buy the new figures from for the cheapest?

The cheapest in the UK would probably be either Smyths or Toys R Us. Ringside Collectables will sometimes have more range but the postage is astronomical

Smyths used to be the place to go but Toys R Us have been getting some stuff in earlier. Price wise they are the best, especially when TRU have 3for2 on WWE stuff.

I only used Ringside for their exclusives. End up paying £30 for the recent HBK one, you'll never get it cheaper than that on Ebay.

DO try amazon.com prices are very reasonable as is shipping (they factor in any customs fees)

edit. This pic has just popped up on Ringsides Facebook. ZOMBIE WWE FIGURES!!!!!

11694975_10152584299377537_2901334996313

Edited by Krytie 2X4B 523P

Todays Daily Mirror (60p) has a voucher for £6 off £15 Spend Instore @ Smyths Toys. This is on page 26 and is valid from today until Monday 20th July on purchases of £15 or more instore.

Just a heads up if anyone is looking to get figures from there.

Edited by Merzbow

• 4 months later...

What stopped Hasbro from including his Union Jack cape aswell at the time. Twats. That's another thing I liked about those Hasbro's the extra gimmick stuff like Jake had the snake, Boss Man had the nightstick and DiBiase had the Million Dollar belt included. Can't remember if there were others.