New wrestling figures!

King Pitcos

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Managed to finally find an aew hangman figure In smyths, and get it home to find it’s missing the extra Hand. Seems to be a double cell of plastic on it, so factory error and no more in stock 😡

2F57542E-13DD-4025-A178-C9A27AC1B93E.jpeg

• Paid Members

The new AEW releases have been a mess in fairness. Sold out everywhere immediately due to lack of product distribution globally. They RRP at £19.99 over here, but then a few legit, online stalls recently got more stock in this week, which sold out immediately, but they all hiked the prices up to £28 in some cases. 

*Not a fucking chance John Menzies would have done that with hasbros. 

*probably would’ve 

• Paid Members

My Chella Toys, signed Nick Aldis figure arrived today. Styled on Hasbro figures as discussed in the past. It’s better than expected. The figure is decent, the packaging and bubble are really good quality, there’s also some pics on the back of a greyed out tag team with rumours of it being Rock n Roll express. 
Nick posted them out directly, opting for a bubble envelope rather than box. I was one of the lucky ones who got it in great condition, others weren’t as lucky, but Nick’s apparently sorting them out, fair play. Wouldn’t be a bother if they were all being opened, but he’s signed them, so they’re all bound to be for display. Anyway, it’s solid. I’ve ordered the Blue Meanie pack from them too. 

92CFEE0E-2DD4-4372-A3E5-70A9CA59E5DA.jpeg

Edited by Kaz Hayashi

Moved to the US a few months back and getting back into the figure collecting having sold nearly all of my collection a few years back,

I'm completely out of the loop on them these days to be honest but are there any cool unique ones to the US that I should keep an eye out for? Could pick some up for folks on here too if people are having difficulty finding anything.