GTAV

Astro Hollywood

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

So, we didn't get a huge response so I'm bumping this with lists so far and to see if anyone else wants to stick their gamertag in:

PSN:

me - kingoftheting

Your Fight Site - khemical1989

Kooks - Kookoocachu-

Stinky Dad - stunstone

Vamp - tintin2xl

The King of Swing - Troika19

Metallica - tallica1981

TezzRexx - TezzRexx

XBL:

Ralphy - Ralphy Ramone

Keith Houchen - Bazihnio

TAP Management - Bl4m3y

Edited by SpursRiot2012

I hate it when you're doing a mission with someone and they essentially throw a sulk when you get in the car or plane first so they yank you out so they can drive of fly. Seriously, what the hell?

I've done that plenty of times completely by accident. I've just got in the car and the driver has automatically been kicked out.

• Paid Members
I hate it when you're doing a mission with someone and they essentially throw a sulk when you get in the car or plane first so they yank you out so they can drive of fly. Seriously, what the hell?

I had someone get in a car with me after a mission one time, we were way out in the country side so I set a waypoint to drive back to the city. I then got bored and punched it so hard, I picked up hella speed, jumped out of the moving vehicle while we were going up a massive hill and heard a satisfying explosion and saw "kingoftheting exploded xxx"

It was fun.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...