GTAV

Astro Hollywood

• Paid Members
Works for me. Are you registered on the social club, Jobber?

Speaking of created deathmatches, has anyone stumbled across the Woodbury site from Walking Dead? I fancy a bit of that.

Yep, was able to save some other different missions to my game...weird.

Gave online a quick go earlier and my money is back to what it should be which is cool since I was half expecting them to wipe me clean since most of that came from the LSC glitch but I wasn't risking a ban over the stupid money being thrown about so I reported the amount I was given.

• Paid Members

Nah, BAWSAQ had been down since online launched. Probably for the best considering the amount of hacked money flying around. Apparently, we should be getting an update on Heists and future DLC in the next few days.

Not sure if you're aware, but having a social club profile entitles you to a free Elegy R8 sports car off the Legendary Motorsport website. You need an apartment or garage to access it though.

Edited by Silky Kisser

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

So far behind y'all but I finished the story mode the other week - option C.

I then decided that I couldn't be arsed faffing about with all three characters investing money before assassinations so decided that Franklin would be my main, property owning, rich mother fucker and the other two would only be moderately rich by comparison.

The one thing I hate about the game is cars getting impounded if you have to ditch then somewhere when doing a mission. It's just a pain in the arse to have to go get them.