GTAV

Astro Hollywood

The raid/capture jobs are only a few days old and the creator beta has been live for a couple of weeks. I made a similar melee weapons deathmatch, mods and rockers style rumble on the beach with Faggios and teams starting at opposite ends. It hasn't generated much interest as of yet, but it's great fun when people do join and doesn't require any ammo purchases.

The snow is a nice addition to the races, but I think they've missed a trick by not having a snowball fight.

It's been going on pretty much since the game launched, it just seems to have become much more wide spread recently (avoided it myself) and to be honest I suspect that R* are unable to fix the problem while keeping the game up and running which is why they are flagging people for having obscene amounts of money instead of just patching the problem.

I feel sorry for the gamer's putting up with this mess. R* not so much.

I encountered a bug a while ago that made me lose my in-game apartment and garage, as well as all my cars and the money that I'd (legally) saved up to buy everything with. Couldn't be arsed going back to GTA again after that, so to be honest I'd welcome some free money if it's being given away! I had a go this morning (Christmas is on hold because I'm working today) and saw someone get a ridiculously high bounty placed on them, but nobody's thrown any cash at me yet. I'll have another go after work tonight though!

Hmm. After having next to no money this morning, I've just been back on and there's 335 million in my bank account. How's that even happened? I definitely had no money when I was playing earlier, because I cleaned myself out by modding a car and only had about 2 grand left by the end of it!

Ahhhh and the snow's all gone. Washed away in a torrential rainstorm at 5.05am, which I guess was just after midnight US time. One of my real-life mates and GTA crew leader went to his folks house on Christmas Eve and isn't back until Boxing Day evening. Poor lad didn't get to see the snow at all :(

Edited by CAREBEAR LUVVA

Hmm. After having next to no money this morning, I've just been back on and there's 335 million in my bank account. How's that even happened? I definitely had no money when I was playing earlier, because I cleaned myself out by modding a car and only had about 2 grand left by the end of it!

That is weird, only thing I can think of is perhaps the person behind it pulled your name up from his/her recently played list or whatever it's called. In general I read that there is some sort of DNS trickery behind the money exploit/hack but I'm not interested in looking into it further. I won't lie though I LCS'd myself to a few million after the payouts were slashed.

Biggest problem right now imo is God mode hackers I decided to jump back on recently and came across one just standing around with a bounty on him waiting for people to try and kill him. It's getting to the point that R* may have to consider taking the game offline imo.

Racing is still the most fun part of GTA Online for me right now.

EDIT

Oh yeah there are also people who have glitched themselves to absurd levels.

Edited by The King Of Swing

• Paid Members

Yeah, online is all to shit at the minute due to the ease of just changing a few DNS settings. People are setting up their own 'Money Servers' which gift massive payouts and RP. There's loads of videos on YouTube which show you how to do it easily. The amount of problems they've had with online is just crazy.

Ohh it's DNS stuff is it? I've no idea what that means, but I knew there must be some sort of trickery involved. I spent all I wanted to out of the mystery 335 million and tried sharing the rest out to my crew pals, but it says I'm not allowed to give cash away. Turns out you can only share money earned from jobs in the current session or something, and even then there's a limit to how much you can give away unless you're in one of those hacked money sessions. Another thing that's started happening is people actively looking for "big money" games - I've had a few messages from complete strangers over the last couple of days saying words to the effect of "any money mod lobbies? Invite me please". It's mental really, because what on earth can you do with more than a few million?

I tried getting rid of some money by buying good cars and tarting them up as much as possible then giving them to low-level players as a present, but there's so much suspicion online that people don't tend to trust anyone who tries to do something good! Also, bought cars all have trackers fitted so it's not like they'd get to keep the vehicles for very long. It passed an hour or so while I'm sitting around waiting to go to work though!

Yeah, online is all to shit at the minute due to the ease of just changing a few DNS settings. People are setting up their own 'Money Servers' which gift massive payouts and RP. There's loads of videos on YouTube which show you how to do it easily. The amount of problems they've had with online is just crazy.

I don't think I have ever seen anything like it.

EDIT

I "only" have 5.6 million right now and as long as I finish a few races (don't even have to win though it's nice when I do) I have all the money I am ever likely to need.

Edited by The King Of Swing

I don't think I have ever seen anything like it.

EDIT

I "only" have 5.6 million right now and as long as I finish a few races (don't even have to win though it's nice when I do) I have all the money I am ever likely to need.

How do I get into one of these games?