GTAV

Astro Hollywood

Hao gives you races? What if... something happened to him?

I'm not sure if it was light machine gun, but there was one of the gun challenges where I found the solution was to always stop firing a second or two before you expected as getting the 2x and 3x bonuses for not missing shots was the only way to do it.

The Doctors in Los Santos are amazing so whatever happened to Hao shouldn't be an issue...?

Basically, they are the street races and he'll give you a heads up via text message to say where the next race is at.

As for the quality of healthcare in the San Andreas region, Michael ran Jimmy over repeatedly until Jimmy couldn't move. The next day Michael get's a text beginning with "LOL, woke up in the hospital".

I'll get back onto my 100% mission soon enough. Now taking time out to do the Epsilon storyline.

• Paid Members

Brilliant! Thanks, I'll do that.

Surprised nobody on here has mentioned the Minute Men missions, seeing as they are basically Zeb Coulter's dream come true. Had loads of fun running after a Mexican mariachi band in the desert, trying to take them out with a stun gun so they can be thrown back over the border.

• Paid Members

Favourite strangers and freaks are the old British couple. They're so excitable about the celebrities and so terribly polite, and so terribly British. Funny bit when you nick the dog collar and get the phone call afterwards, Nigel goes "Oooh goody, Mrs Thornhill will probably have me wearing that in the bedroom!" Love them.

Edited by Fatty Facesitter

Minute Men was probably my least favourite "Strangers & Freaks" series and the British couple's my favourite.

The Beverly (paparazzi) series had some funny scenes and I enjoyed it's conclusion (although the missions themselves were a bit boring).

What about random encounters? After doing the Franklin triathlon against that mental bitch, I came across the woman about to be buried alive by two men near the beach (nice beach btw)... saved her life and it turns out she's a mob boss' daughter. Got $50,000 for that.

Also came across the murder scene with the assortment of 4x4's and came away with something like $25,000...

Just 7 from 14 knife flights and got the 100% - the Light Machine Gun Challenge 1 was quite simple following John's advise. Just concentrate on not missing. The rest were simple.

Bit surprised by how forgiving Flight School was and I won all the races too. I suck at races, and Flight School killed San Andreas for me. So chuffed to have 100% in sight.

Started the Epsilon missions but will avoid any spoilers in that for now :)

Anyone know where these new beach-themed jobs and stuff are? I've downloaded the latest title update and the beach bum DLC pack, but not much new stuff is showing up in the game. I got three new cars (order them from the in-game online car shop), but there don't seem to be any new clothes, tattoos, jobs or missions available anywhere. I was quite looking forward to that Survival on the pier!

• Paid Members
Anyone know where these new beach-themed jobs and stuff are? I've downloaded the latest title update and the beach bum DLC pack, but not much new stuff is showing up in the game. I got three new cars (order them from the in-game online car shop), but there don't seem to be any new clothes, tattoos, jobs or missions available anywhere. I was quite looking forward to that Survival on the pier!

I

• 1 month later...

Not quite sure what's going on in the online. Three times today I've been on and someone keeps giving me money! Three different players that I don't know have given me shitloads of dollars!! I'm a level 24 with over 330 million quid in the bank!! Is it some kind of glitch? I've bought all the vehicles and weapons I can with my current rank just incase but I'm totally loaded!

• Paid Members
Not quite sure what's going on in the online. Three times today I've been on and someone keeps giving me money! Three different players that I don't know have given me shitloads of dollars!! I'm a level 24 with over 330 million quid in the bank!! Is it some kind of glitch? I've bought all the vehicles and weapons I can with my current rank just incase but I'm totally loaded!

http://kotaku.com/players-say-rampant-mone...e-ru-1489184673

There's some sort of bug/flaw where you can cheat and make almost infinite cash. Rockstar are supposedly flagging up people with lots of cash as potential cheats, so those who've been cheating are giving their cash away to get rid of it.

• Paid Members
It's snowing in Los Santos! Races are INSANE.

Ah, so they've borrowed something from every previous Rockstar game *including* Bully :D

Plus a bunch of Christmas themed clothes available. Just had a motorbike race with Santa.

More useful in the longterm (and this may have been added in the past few weeks as I haven't been playing), they've now added team survival missions and capture the flag (well, weed) modes.

They've also added the create a deathmatch/create a race tools. I assume they are new as there aren't any player created games to download yet.

Once you make something you have to test it with computer controlled players before you can upload it. I just took advantage of that to have a 16-way fight with everyone starting in a circle and a pile of 50 various melee weapons in the middle, Hunger Games style.

Edited by JNLister