GTAV

Astro Hollywood

• Paid Members
I'm looking forward to the sob stories when the shit finally hits the fan, Black Ops cheaters came up with some howlers when they were getting console banned on PS3.

Is there a link to these?

http://www.technobuffalo.com/2011/01/28/ps...-theyre-cranky/

Brilliant. The human race never fails to both entertain and despair me in equal portions at the same time.

The hilarity is already in full swing over R* support.

http://support.rockstargames.com/hc/commun...-Please-Answer-

A few days ago my Gta Online wasnt working very well so I asked one of my friends to come over.

He went into the settings and changed a bunch of things.

So I went back online and was robbing a store and then I got 26.4 billion and was on rank 200.

I think he did the DNS glitch as I only found about it today.

From now I can't go online on this account but can go online on every other account.

Will I get banned and can you remove this?

My PSN:ii-kinghamza-ii

I also posted a ticket but didn't get a reply and spent real money to buy a adder.

Thanks

Hamza

Now people are running around like headless chickens trying to "launder" their money by buying up and modding super cars on alt characters in order to sell them later.

All I know for sure is that your are safe as long as you didn't cheat the money yourself or share it with other players, spending it on the other hand seems to be a big grey area that no one seems to have a clear answer for. I filed a ticket to support quoting the exact amount I was given to be safe and now I'm sitting on the money playing like I usually would hoping for the best.

Just made the choice on the Big Heist, which one was I supposed to pick?

Having played through the game twice picking the alternate option each time:

- Hijacking the security vans is the more fun and more "film like" way to do it.

- Using the drill is easier

Always choose the subtle approach :)

Just made the choice on the Big Heist, which one was I supposed to pick?

Are the heists on Online now? Or are you referring to the one in story mode?

Story mode, despite owning the game for months (during which time my old PS3 gave up the ghost) I haven't gone online yet. I kinda assumed it would be full of people yelling out abuse and can't really be bothered with it. I hardly ever play any games online truth be told.