GTAV

Astro Hollywood

• Paid Members
So far behind y'all but I finished the story mode the other week - option C.

I then decided that I couldn't be arsed faffing about with all three characters investing money before assassinations so decided that Franklin would be my main, property owning, rich mother fucker and the other two would only be moderately rich by comparison.

The one thing I hate about the game is cars getting impounded if you have to ditch then somewhere when doing a mission. It's just a pain in the arse to have to go get them.

GTA Logic at its finest: get your car impounded in Story Mode where the NPCs largely don't care about it and you have to pay a few hundred. Get it jacked online where players are likely to destroy it if they have decent kit and you have to steal it from the towing yard and shake off a 3-star warning, where if you fail you have to go back to the towing yard.

• Paid Members

Looks as though the update has already been released. I'm Just downloading it now. I had a quick scan of the GTA forums, and it seems Rockstar has also implemented a shit load of fixes and improvements to the online side too.

http://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/...date-1-10-Notes

• 1 month later...
  • Paid Members

Really? I'm still having tons of fun online even without heists. Just fucking about and creating races and stuff. Looking forward to this, though. Need to get started on Skyrim this week or I'll never get round to it when heists come.

I'm the same, as I prefer co-op to free-for-all stuff, but there's a ton of co-op mission in GTA: Online anyway, that's pretty much all I ever do.

When I do co-op online I get some idiot who instead of helping me and someone else get cars spends the whole time trying to kill us like a tosser.

Are any of you lot likely to pick up on the ps3 for these online heists? I'm shit but enthusiastic.

Edited by Vamp