GTAV

Astro Hollywood

• Paid Members

Meh, it's not a patch on V. Graphics are great but gameplay isn't quite as good (driving is awful) but the main problem is that the story and game itself just isn't as fun or enjoyable. Really lacks the character you usually have with a GTA game.

• Paid Members

Play it. Play it now! I know you've just got a new console and you're all up in that Mordor game but BOGT is a shit load of fun. In fact, the DLC really made GTAIV a decent game overall, I feel.

• Paid Members

I loved GTAV. Once I finished the story, I spent tons of time online with my friends, doing races, deathmatches and fucking around in lobbys. We'd usually set up a playlist of 15 or so races and deathmatches and then after that was done spend an hour fucking about. If you weren't using the Rockstar website to add user made content to your online, you should have been. Loads of fun to be had. I sold my PS3 when I got my XB1, so I'll be picking it up again.

First-person doesn't excite me, really. I'll try it out, but I reckon I'll be playing it normally.

• Paid Members

A couple of weeks ago Gay Tony was down to £3 or something silly. I really should've bought it. I have TLATD, which is quite good. The bikes handle much better than the cars did in the normal GTAIV game.

Brucie was indeed great, but he's one of the very few things that was great about it.

What does everyone do in GTA V for fun after completing the story mode? Maybe my creativity is dwindling as I've gotten older. I remember spending endless hours in San Andreas free roaming doing mad and enjoyable stuff but on this and IV once the story is over I don't seem to find much fun to have

• Paid Members

What does everyone do in GTA V for fun after completing the story mode? Maybe my creativity is dwindling as I've gotten older. I remember spending endless hours in San Andreas free roaming doing mad and enjoyable stuff but on this and IV once the story is over I don't seem to find much fun to have

All about the side missions for me and collecting stuff...although I still had the odd times where I started doing a side mission only to drift off, grab a lorry or something and piss off the cops. Seriously excited about getting this again for the XboxOne!

• Paid Members

Anyone done the Kiflom missions? Doing them at the moment. 'Walk five miles in the desert'. Er no, fuck off. I'll do the old trick of taking one of my daughter's hairbands and wrapping it around the control sticks so I'm running around endlessly in a circle. Come back in half hour, job done.

Anyone done the Kiflom missions? Doing them at the moment. 'Walk five miles in the desert'. Er no, fuck off. I'll do the old trick of taking one of my daughter's hairbands and wrapping it around the control sticks so I'm running around endlessly in a circle. Come back in half hour, job done.

You're quite lucky, there's a respawning lion in the desert. Combine that with the possibility of going out of bounds and resetting the mile count to 0, I didn't trust the elastic band trick so I slogged out the 5 miles manually.

Edited by neil is brill