GTAV

Astro Hollywood

Will all the sound coming through the speaker and the led bar flashing all the time, I can see this being a bitch of a drain to your PS4 controller.

Probably, I bought a long USB cable for mine though so just play wired all the time. My xbox one controller easily lasts 20+ hours on a charge, barely get 5 out of the PS4 controller.

5 hours? What the hell are you doing with your pad? I get a good 10-15 hours out of mine depending on what I'm playing. Have you changed device settings to dim the lightbar etc?

Also, you don't really need an extra long USB cable as long as you've got a plug socket next to you. Just use a standard USB 3 pin plug charger like you get with smartphones. I find it charges quicker direct from a plug socket rather than through the PS4.

• Paid Members

Hey, you can go to game and get an XB1 with GTAV, FIFA 15 and Forza 5 for £349. 

Actually, GAME has quite a few decent XB1 bundles: 

http://www.game.co.uk/en/hardware/xbox-one-consoles/?cm_mmc=Google+-+Consoles-_-Xbox+One-_-Xbox+One+-+Generic-_-xbox+one+uk+-+Phrase