GTAV

Astro Hollywood

Currently on my story playthrough since I got the next gen version. Is it worth choosing a different option to C in the last mission? I went C last gen...

Stick with C as you can replay Option A & B from the replay menu after completing it. If you pick one of the others, whichever character you choose to kill remains dead forever (which doesn't happen if you choose the other options from the replay menu) and you lose their cut of the money.

• Paid Members

A few price cuts in the next couple of weeks on PSN downloads for PS3:

GTA V is £19.99

GTA 3, Vice City, Vice City Stories and Liberty City Stories are all £3.29. (Nothing for San Andreas I'm afraid.)

GTA IV is £3.99

GTA Episodes From Liberty City is £4.99

GTA IV complete (so IV and Episodes) is £5.79

Edited by JNLister

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Yup, Rockstar have anounced Christmas DLC from the 23rd of December through to the 5th of Jan. There's far too much to list, so here's the write up:

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/news/article/52367/the-gta-online-festive-surprise

On top of that, another patch has been released today. The ability to own 3 properties, new cars and weapons, (proximity mines and a 'homing' rocket launcher) and a load of tweeks to FP

https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/204380973

Edited by Silky Kisser