GTAV

Astro Hollywood

• Paid Members

Did my first heist last night: the Fleeca job. Don’t know if this falls into spoiler territory, but I liked the mechanics of having to drill into the safety deposit box. That’s a nice touch.

How's the payouts? Hoping to finally give heists a go when I'm off work.

Can’t remember the figure off the top of my head. I want to say $170k (split between two) but I may have made that figure up.

The Fleeca job is the first one you do, and is a small branch on the highway, so I assume the heists will get more complicated and the payouts large as you go on.

• Paid Members

The payouts all depend on the group leader, don't they? They can be a good little commie and share the wealth or take most of it for themselves, I like the idea that you can you troll your team and do a legger with the cash.

Only on the main heist. The leader gets to choose the split. I went 50/50 as I’m nice like that. But the leader also has to pay for the set-up for the heist.

• Paid Members

I did the first heist and got $190k including a first time bonus. I split it 65/35 in my favour and I wish I had cut the other guy in for less because his idea of crowd control was to shoot people and cost us a bonus for having to restart the mission.

• Paid Members

I've just finished up the Prison one with a bunch of randoms. Went pretty smooth compared to all the other attempts I've had so far with other people.

Really enjoying the Heists but they're a right ballache to get into unless you've got a crew ready and waiting invites. Also, It seems you can only launch each Heist from your apartment if you've hosted and completed the previous one first, I've spent a load of time just sat there waiting for lobbies to fill up only to get booted off due to server issues minutes later.

I'll be down to play some more tonight. Hopefully there'll be some UKFF'ers on. Add me on XB1 - stuey2dope

• Paid Members

I can't find my damn microphone right now but will add you both later.

Has anyone noticed any issues with their online stats? My driving skill appears to have been reset to unlicensed. Fucks sake.

Edited by SpursRiot2012

• Paid Members

Yeah my driving stat has been reduced too. I just assumed it was because I haven't played in a few months though. 

They've also added a bunch of new Freeroam challenges and missions, plus a new 'Adversaries' game type which I haven't tried yet. The coolest thing by far though, is the ability to now point in a certain direction to guide your team mates. Very simple, but cool feature.