GTAV

Astro Hollywood

• Paid Members

Stupid thing that's bugging the hell out of me:

In my old saved game I had some black skinny jeans for Franklin (looks a boss with the black Oxfords and peacoat/hoodie combination), now I have started a new game and no sign of the bloody jeans anywhere (I've checked Suburban, Binco and Poisonbys). Anyone know what's happened there?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

I'd have been up for this if I had seen it earlier. I'm giving up on ever doing any of these heists. Not only can I not get a group together but when I join others groups, they all seem to be retards that don't seem to have played GTA before in their lives! Just did the armoured vehicle set up on the humane raid about 7 times before I quit out.

How do I actually go about setting up heists myself? I've got my nice swanky apartment, but every time I go in the room where there whiteboard etc is it just says Heists unlock at rank 12, despite the fact I'm rank 16. Is there something I have to do? I've not played GTA online hardly at all before the last couple of days.

Edited by Harvey Dent

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

I’m getting a bit annoyed with the heists in GTA Online to be honest.

I join a set-up mission. Then someone will die so you have to re-start. You have to then wait for the next set-up missions before getting to the heist—that’s if the heist leader doesn’t leave the bloody game! I don’t think I’ve done one heist from start to finish other than the very first one.

• Paid Members

If you want to do them in order you just need to start each heist yourself, as you have to do them in order.

When you join a heist you can end up in any setup or finale. Im not sure exactly how it works, but Ive only had one occasion where ive joined a heist setup, completed the mission and stayed in the lobby for the next heist setup. Usually you end up back in freemode.

I alternate between joining heists and setting up my own. So far by hosting heists im up to Humane Labs 2nd setup. Its so frustrating hosting a heist, as with the setups you don't make any money, and more often then not you end up in a game with someone who has no idea what they are doing or just wants to dick about. Then someone will leave and you have to start all over again.