GTAV

Astro Hollywood

• Paid Members

For those that have made the jump from 360 to PS4, how does the controller feel? Pretty much all of my closest friends have either made the jump or are about to, so I'm probably going to follow suit, but the main thing I liked about the 360 was how comfortable the control pad felt compared to the PS DualShock pads. If I played the PS2 then after a while my hands would hurt where the pad digged into me, but I have never found that with the 360 pads. Also I think the circle pad being in a different position will bother me...

• Paid Members

This is a GTAV thread about not about general consoles, but another thing to consider is that on Xbone you can get EA Access for 3.99 a month (or, I think, 19.99 a year) and that gives you access to, currently, BF4, Peggle 2, Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare, Need for Speed: Rivals, FIFA 14, and Madden 25. I'm hoping that they will add UFC to that before the end of the year. You also get 10% of any new EA titles as well as a five day trial on any new EA games (for instance, I just play Dragon Age: Inquisition using that trial). PS4 doesn't get EA Access because Sony said decided that it didn't offer value for their customers, somehow.

XBL Games with Gold has sucked for the One, so far. Fucking sick of 2D side scrollers.

And I'm done.

Edited by SpursRiot2012

For those that have made the jump from 360 to PS4, how does the controller feel? Pretty much all of my closest friends have either made the jump or are about to, so I'm probably going to follow suit, but the main thing I liked about the 360 was how comfortable the control pad felt compared to the PS DualShock pads. If I played the PS2 then after a while my hands would hurt where the pad digged into me, but I have never found that with the 360 pads. Also I think the circle pad being in a different position will bother me...

I didn't quite make the jump from 360 to PS4. I started with 360, then moved onto the PS3 and now I have a PS4.

The DS4 controller is very comfortable, very robust and is leaps and bounds above the DS3. It took a little getting used to for the 'Options' (Start) button which is in an unnatural position on the pad, and the touchpad is a nice addition (which not all games utilise) although quite big.

I don't know why Sony didn't go ahead with the EA Access, although I heard it had something to do with them not wanting to charge it's customer for PS+, EA Access & the PlayStation Now service. However, that should be our choice if we wanted to do that, not theirs.

I think the PS4 controller is the worst PlayStation one. The triggers creak and squeak, but maybe that happened with the older ones and I've forgotten. People have had trouble with the triggers breaking, and the analogue sticks wearing away.

Games with Gold for the One might be crap, but PS Plus for the PS4 is no great shakes either. For the PS3 and Vita, it's often been great, but this month -- the one month where I am probably going to have to get the bugger, for WWE, LBP and GTA online play -- it's pretty weak across all three.

• Paid Members

I forgot just how irritating some of the missions on GTA are. The one where you're chasing after the yacht for instance, I'm such a cack handed spazz I keep throwing Franklin off the car into oncoming traffic.

Wrong Side Of The Tracks and Bomb Da Base Act 2 are openly calling you a pussy. Zero won't even acknowledge your wussness!

• Paid Members

I forgot just how irritating some of the missions on GTA are. The one where you're chasing after the yacht for instance, I'm such a cack handed spazz I keep throwing Franklin off the car into oncoming traffic.

Wrong Side Of The Tracks and Bomb Da Base Act 2 are openly calling you a pussy. Zero won't even acknowledge your wussness!

If that’s the mission in GTA III where you had to cover Zero with a sniper rifle while he’s planting the C4 on the cargo ship then yes, fuck me, that was hell.

Edited by Your Fight Site