GTAV

Astro Hollywood

Just finished the story mode right before 2013 ended, found that quite fitting as GTA V is surely in contention for Game of the Year. I used the drill for the Big Heist, and chose Trevor for the finale, so I'm looking forward to playing again and looking at the other options. Feel like I probably took the easy way out.

The whole mode was fairly easy actually, the time it took to complete it was just life getting in the way and not having the time to play games that much over the past month or two.

• Paid Members

I've been mostly playing Invite Only sessions for the past week because of the hacking going on, but despite the numerous problems we've had, I still love GTA Online. I've never had so much fun and lost so many hours with a game before, and I really can't see myself getting bored of it.

Anyone checked out the Rockstar approved community created Deathmatches and Races? The Deathmatches are pretty bad on the whole, 'Prison Thugz Fight' (Melee only) probably being the worst of the lot. 'Seal Team 6' is just one giant clusterfuck. Everyone spawns at Sandy Shores runway with RPG's, Mini Guns, Tanks and Annihilators. So bad it's actually fun. I must have played Jumps, Jumps, Jumps about a hundred times in the last few days too.

• Paid Members
I've been mostly playing Invite Only sessions for the past week because of the hacking going on, but despite the numerous problems we've had, I still love GTA Online. I've never had so much fun and lost so many hours with a game before, and I really can't see myself getting bored of it.

Anyone checked out the Rockstar approved community created Deathmatches and Races? The Deathmatches are pretty bad on the whole, 'Prison Thugz Fight' (Melee only) probably being the worst of the lot. 'Seal Team 6' is just one giant clusterfuck. Everyone spawns at Sandy Shores runway with RPG's, Mini Guns, Tanks and Annihilators. So bad it's actually fun. I must have played Jumps, Jumps, Jumps about a hundred times in the last few days too.

I tried the prisonyard one but rage-quitted it because someone had a slow connection, and they were killing me before the animation had even started. Was like trying to fight a machine from the future!

You picked Trevor? Wow, everyone else I know picked option C. You heartless monster.

Haha, I just pussied out on the deathwish, wanted to go an easier route, and figured Trevor would have a more interesting send-off than Michael. Trevor was actually my favourite character (which probably makes me more heartless, but ah well :p )

You picked Trevor? Wow, everyone else I know picked option C. You heartless monster.

Haha, I just pussied out on the deathwish, wanted to go an easier route, and figured Trevor would have a more interesting send-off than Michael. Trevor was actually my favourite character (which probably makes me more heartless, but ah well :p )

You picked the worst option dude and missed a classic scene with Trevor when he returns to his trailer after the credits...

• Paid Members

You picked the worst option dude and missed a classic scene with Trevor when he returns to his trailer after the credits...

Damn. What happened, for those who skipped the credits (like me)?

I think I've been hit with a ban. I've not been able to play online in a shared session since Boxing Day. I was given over $600, 000, 000 before Christmas and like the proverbial kid at Christmas I spent what I could, and it wasn't much in the grand scheme of things as I'm only level 25, before I had looked into why I had received all this money. I bought Myself a few nice cars, a chopper and a bike and modded them up. Then I heard about all the shit that's been going down but never reported to Rockstar that I wanted my money removing. Now I'm lonely. But at least I've got my chopper. :-(

Anyone any ideas or suggestions on how long this might last? If you have received any gifts I suggest you don't spend some.

• Paid Members

Damn. What happened, for those who skipped the credits (like me)?

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

You meet Trevor's mother.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

• Paid Members
I think I've been hit with a ban. I've not been able to play online in a shared session since Boxing Day. I was given over $600, 000, 000 before Christmas and like the proverbial kid at Christmas I spent what I could, and it wasn't much in the grand scheme of things as I'm only level 25, before I had looked into why I had received all this money. I bought Myself a few nice cars, a chopper and a bike and modded them up. Then I heard about all the shit that's been going down but never reported to Rockstar that I wanted my money removing. Now I'm lonely. But at least I've got my chopper. :-(

Anyone any ideas or suggestions on how long this might last? If you have received any gifts I suggest you don't spend some.

That's your punishment for going to Anfield. Your account will be reactivated if you bathe in the milk of SAF.

Edited by PunkStep