GTAV

Astro Hollywood

• Paid Members

I never finished gta 4.

I got stuck on some bit where you chase a train on a bike and just gave in.

I never got into the story or the characters, all the elements were there but they never felt like they meshed, not like I got into for VC story and the game wasn't groundbreaking like 1 or 3.

5 was a great balance of a new well put together elements and a solid, if a little underwhelming in parts, story.

SA had a good base story, it just tacked too much needless shite in too for my taste.

I should revisit 4 in fairness, give it a go with a clear head and fresh eyes.

Incredible to think how popular this game has become, especially after the tepid GTAIV. This game is now the biggest selling standalone console game of all time.

It's the biggest selling entertainment product ever isn't it? Over $1b in it's first three days.

Having had this for PS3, is there much added to PS4 or is it just a bit more glossy?

Edited by WyattSheepMask

• Paid Members

Incredible to think how popular this game has become, especially after the tepid GTAIV. This game is now the biggest selling standalone console game of all time.

It's the biggest selling entertainment product ever isn't it? Over $1b in it's first three days.

Having had this for PS3, is there much added to PS4 or is it just a bit more glossy?

There's PS4-specific game modes, as well as being more glossy.

• Paid Members

Are they ever going to release a single player expansion pack? 

That's what I want to know. I'm not into this GTA Online bollocks, unless you're getting together with a few mates then it's shit. Some equivalent expansions to Lost & Damned and Ballad of Gay Tony would be great, but I have a funny feeling Rockstar are too focused on GTA Online. Shame.

RDR is brilliant. My favourite online gaming memories all feature The Night Touchers saddling up and having knife fights with each other in the desert. Although once doing one of those bits where you kill everyone in an area, I was about to be killed by a woman until she drowned in her own blood and I heard Bifkin exclaim "Yes, shot her it in the granny"