GTAV

Astro Hollywood

1 hour ago, Keith Houchen said:

Went online for the first time in ages and had half a mill added to my account.  Noticed the motorbike club and CEO add ons, are they any good or should a save my hard earned cash for cars?

Very easy to earn money with the Office or MC. The office enables you to buy a warehouse (it comes with lots of other perks) that you use to store up to 40 stolen vehicles (specific cars, not random) which you then deliver to buyers for a big profit. Easy to make $75k-$80k per top range car. Get a few others involved, sell up to 4 at a time, loadsa cash.

The MC will bring contract missions (small money), and the ability to buy drug businesses, from a weed farm to a cocaine lockup. You then upgrade it, do supply runs, and sell. Few friends help, you can easily make $420k per full stash of cocaine (that's the top money business).

I'd suggest grabbing the office and warehouse, and use that to make money to buy the cocaine lockup :-)

• Paid Members

Just got back on (PS4) over this last week. I only first got online around 3 months ago, bought the game, bought PS+ and within 2 days my PlayStation bust. Sent it away to be fixed, cost £60, they couldn't fix it. So about a week ago I bought a new PS4, jumped straight online and I can't believe how fun this game actually is. I feel like I have a hell of a lot more fun ahead based on what some people are up to, but I'm not doing bad with my special races, out of around 50 races I've won 6, and at a guess I've probably finished top 4 out of 12+ opponents around 9 or 10 times. 

I'm completely shit at anything that involves shooting weapons though. I was in a 2 vs 2 death match the other night, 2 rounds, most kills in a time limit wins (resurrection I think it was called). Round 1 - I was killed 12 times, and killed none. Round 2 - I was killed 8 times and killed 1.

I forgot to turn other players Mics off and it was hilarious listening to 2 young people clearly pissing themselves laughing at me whilst another player (clearly my team mate) was losing the plot and screaming in Spanish.

Edited by Kaz Hayashi

• 4 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

So I jumped back into this after a year or so of not playing. Online is just a completely different game now to what I remember. To be honest, I'm a little amazed.

CEO's, VIP's, Offices, Yachts, Motorcycle Clubs, Crazy stunt races, Micro Machines, a whole list of weaponised vehicles and a flying fucking bike... it's a little daunting if anything.

Bought myself the cheapest office and MC Club (Have a feeling I just wasted $200k on the club as I tend to play alone and the missions seems to be for 2+ players) and am enjoying being back in the game. I do feel like an old man complaining about the youth of today as a flying bike roars past me firing missiles in my general direction.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Silky Kisser said:

So I jumped back into this after a year or so of not playing. Online is just a completely different game now to what I remember. To be honest, I'm a little amazed.

CEO's, VIP's, Offices, Yachts, Motorcycle Clubs, Crazy stunt races, Micro Machines, a whole list of weaponised vehicles and a flying fucking bike... it's a little daunting if anything.

Bought myself the cheapest office and MC Club (Have a feeling I just wasted $200k on the club as I tend to play alone and the missions seems to be for 2+ players) and am enjoying being back in the game. I do feel like an old man complaining about the youth of today as a flying bike roars past me firing missiles in my general direction.

That bike is nuts. When I first saw it I rolled my eyes and thought, “Oh, fucking hell. Here we go: modders are rife on PS4 now.” But no. It’s a genuine, in-game vehicle.

2 hours ago, D@mm said:

How do you buy the stuff then and how do you get your motorbike club, mansion etc, is it a particular icon on the map I need to look out for ?

Go to the Dynasty8 foreclosure site on your phone and buy one of the properties listed, that's how you start your club.