The Post A Pic Of Yourself Thread V2

tiger_rick

• Paid Members
You look better with the beard Raid. Forget this chica; if she can't appreciate the beard she ain't no good for you...

She needs to Respect the Beard.

The girl is wrong, keep the beard, it suits you.

I got into the habit of shaving when I broke up with the ex because for four years she said "don't shave, you look 12 without it" and kind of fell into the trap of seeing the same "head in the sand" guy that let a girl run him around and was blind to her infidelity for twelve months, when I was looking at myself in the mirror. I had been bearded for most of about seven years to that point.

Honestly I wouldn't have considered it but the lady told me I should shave because a beard can be "bad for a girl's skin" - but I'm probably putting two and two together and making five. Similarly hirsute friends are telling me to leave it too.

Sod it, I'll leave it until I think I'm getting somewhere. But I'm reasonably slow on the uptake in that respect, so it will literally take "SHAVE OFF YOUR BEARD BECAUSE I WANT YOUR FACE ON MY BODY" to make me think that.

Hope I've just ruined someone's lunch.

• Paid Members

Fuck it, I've been here a decade, may as well reveal my face, and the Beer thread has reminded me of this photo.

This is me, delivering the best man's speech at a wedding a couple of months back, using a box containing a fermenting bucket (I had mentioned I had needed to replace mine a few weeks previously, so it ended up as my best man's gift) as a convenient makeshift lectern:

1005611_598545066842671_597538157_n.jpg

I am trawling this thread so excuse the old post quote but I just had to say that is an utterly brilliant achivement there mate, 17st...fuck!

Excellent work.

I need to put it on -maybe not 17st- but I am not about to drown this thread in a weeping self pity *sob*

Cheers man!

I recommend bucket meals, kebabs and pies for rapid weight gain....

• Moderators
Anyway, I'm shaving later because A GIRL told me I should, and I'm just that shallow, but I thought this was a good place to immortalize what is going on before I do away with it.

Shameful behaviour air_raid. It's a common test of a bird to see how she can tidy you up for her pleasing, next she'll be telling you to wear this shirt that she bought, what aftershave to wear, to cut back on drinking and before long you'll be stripped of your entire identity. That's how women work.

*cries into his tin of soup for one*

• Paid Members

I decided it wasn't worth doing the girl's bidding until I was sure I was interested. Then I decided I wasn't interested, so I'm still unshaven.

Well, that's my version of events, which you should believe, because you won't be hearing hers.

• Paid Members
Anyway, I'm shaving later because A GIRL told me I should, and I'm just that shallow, but I thought this was a good place to immortalize what is going on before I do away with it.

Shameful behaviour air_raid. It's a common test of a bird to see how she can tidy you up for her pleasing, next she'll be telling you to wear this shirt that she bought, what aftershave to wear, to cut back on drinking and before long you'll be stripped of your entire identity. That's how women work.

*cries into his tin of soup for one*

What flavor soup?