The Post A Pic Of Yourself Thread V2

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

I once saw a cat shitting in its owner's front garden, looking me dead in the eyes while it did it, without so much as a pause. Just kept squeezing it out. Any animal that can do that is one to fear.

• Paid Members
I once saw a cat shitting in its owner's front garden, looking me dead in the eyes while it did it, without so much as a pause. Just kept squeezing it out. Any animal that can do that is one to fear.

For you to know that though it would mean you stood and stared at a cat dead in the eyes as it took a shit, without so much as a pause.

• Awards Moderator

Here's the dog looking a little less well-dressed, but a little more dignified:

6721116903_17a2221fea.jpg

However, the cat has been jealous of him getting all the attention, so he's taken a huff in the washing basket.

6721116423_26629e1eb8.jpg

Meanwhile, this is the cat who lives at work. During the summer when we're open to the public, he hangs about in the courtyards and encourages sales of the postcards and teatowels featuring his image:

6721119509_669f704d76.jpg

And during the winter he stays in the office instead:

6721114567_9eca79c5e3.jpg

• Paid Members

Maybe I've just lived with housemates too long, but the idea seems bizarre to me. Even if you're alone in the house, who's to say you still will be 3 minutes into a lovely shit? What do you do if someone comes in? Waddle over to the door with you pants around your ankles and a shitty arse, or let people see you having a shit. No, no, no this is all wrong.

• Paid Members
Maybe I've just lived with housemates too long, but the idea seems bizarre to me. Even if you're alone in the house, who's to say you still will be 3 minutes into a lovely shit? What do you do if someone comes in? Waddle over to the door with you pants around your ankles and a shitty arse, or let people see you having a shit. No, no, no this is all wrong.

I'm with you on this - nonewithstanding that I live in a studio apartment, with a clear view of the toilet from the bedsitting room, I don't like the thought that the person I live with is going to be smelling my shit, which is frequently unbearable.

• Paid Members
There are a few pooch friendly pubs near me, the Horse And Jockey in Chorlton has beef flavoured beer for the dogs, as well as a line of "Bark snacks". I could see Barney and Rocky enjoying one in there!.

Once I was going in there and this Labrador was trotting along ahead of us, then turned and went in. He got in just before us and quite a few people were saying "Hi Eddie", "Eddies here" and the like. It was like Cheers. I like it that a dog can go into a pub on his own and everyone knows his name.

My local is sound with dogs. First time I went in when some one had took one in there I did a double take not expecting to see a dog sat on a bar stool staring at the pork scratchings.

It's nice, makes the place feel more relaxed and pleasant some how.

• Paid Members

For you to know that though it would mean you stood and stared at a cat dead in the eyes as it took a shit, without so much as a pause.

I was walking past, and wanted to see if it would break its stare. I feel like I was invading its privacy, and it just totally no-sold it. It chilled me to my core.